Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I knew it was too good to be true. NJA again - debye

Posted: Mar 8th, 2016 - 11:14 am

Frown  I had a full 40 hours last week.  Even though the system would run out of work, I managed to keep going and didn't have to put in for the 6 minutes for even one day.  Guess that's over with.  I received an email from the HDSM about some new clients that are due to start soon and hopefully those will manage to get the ball rolling on working full time again.  I only have 4.92 hours available for PTO and I kind of wanted to keep that building so I can go see my 1st granddaughter graduate from high school in May/June.  If this NJA keeps up, looks like that's not going to happen.  I keep telling myself to have patience.  Well, they're running pretty thin.  I think I'll go take a nap and try to work through the night, and for a morning person that prospect sucks big time.  Good luck to us all.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)