Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

To: Quit - RAdMT - zyla

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 3:15 pm In Reply to: Quit - RadMT

Hey, RadMT - I'm almost there with ya and may be doing it next week - just like you did - quit, no notice. Would I in a million years come back to this hell hole - not if it was the last place on earth to work!! This place will suck the life out of ya and they don't care how they are affecting lives of people who would do anything for them and have, but they expect it and give nothing in return, so they can just go ____ themselves as far as I'm concerned. I've been with this place a little longer than you and for the life of me I don't know why I stayed as long as I have. I guess it takes that one day and that's it - so long, AND NO IT'S DEFINITELY NOT BEEN NICE WORKING FOR YOU!

Best of luck to you - anything has got to be better than this because this has been the lowest of the lowest - it's only up from here on out!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)