Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Good for you for not giving notice! I quit a - different but similar company - sm

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 2:55 pm In Reply to: Quit - RadMT

a year ago, and when I had finally finished the last report I ever wanted to type for them, I called up my team leader and told her "That report I just sent is my last. I'm outta here. Ciao!" She was upset I was quitting during a high-work period. (I timed it that way! Ha!) And of course there was the tired old song and dance about the fact that the company would never consider rehiring me if I didn't give the customary 2 weeks' notice. I replied that not only did I have no intention whatsoever of ever working for that company (or any MTSO) ever again, but that I seriously doubted they would consider rehiring me even if I gave the 2 weeks' notice, because all they seem to hire nowadays is Indians and Filipinos. Then I hung up on her.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)