Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

We have just been told - LDSMT

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 11:25 am In Reply to: This total lack of communication lately is just - getting old. We do not get

our POD is over staffed and so some people have been told they are moving to other PODS that need help come Monday. Are there really PODS out there that need help? It seems to me this NJA is a company wide problem.

Also, it is apparent to me that my account is having problems sending work from the facility. When I get a job it is 2 hours old, which means there is 2 hours worth of work somewhere so I shouldn't be sitting here with a blank screen.

My HDSM is new to the company and whenever I ask her about work being stuck, she is clueless, although to anyone who works on this account it is obvious. Even the former HDSM never seemed to be aware of problems like that. It would be nice if we had managers that had access to information and could actually communicate it to us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)