Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Congratulations! - disgruntled

Posted: Mar 4th, 2016 - 9:04 am In Reply to: Bittersweet - SadMT

Bittersweet describes your situation perfectly and your post really resonated with me. I used to love my job so much. Being able to be home while raising my kids (when we used to have flexibility) was so valuable as a single parent. I also took much pride in having my own small part in patient care. I enjoyed making the reports perfect for each patient and not worrying about insignificant things such as "the patient" or "patient". I felt good about what I did and, again, appreciated the flexibility this career afforded me. I even used to make a pretty decent living.

Of course, we all know how drastically things have changed from the good 'ole days. Everything from our pay to how we are treated has spiraled in a downward fashion that is nothing short of deplorable. These MTSOs will never fully appreciate the invaluable assets that they have(had) in their American-based MTs. We truly care and would do whatever it took to keep accounts on track. What has become of this industry is tragic. That really is the bitter part.

But how SWEET that you are off to better things! I am exceptionally excited for you and wish great things for you in your career. All the best to you!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Bittersweet - SadMT (Views: 980, 2016-03-04, 1:42 am)
    • Congratulations! - disgruntled