Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

New TSA - Tmm16

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 6:53 pm In Reply to: Oh joy, under a new TSA - any insight?

TSA LC, first name Lisa, if same as my TSA is a very wonderful woman, and if someone feels differently maybe it's because they are not following guidelines, forcing her to do her job. Agree, long emails but one must remind us of all the steps we now have to take for NJA, how to take 6 minutes for NJA, how to use swap board, how to adjust time card for our every move, how to request time off, what me must get a Remedy ticket number for, and the rest of the what seems like 100 steps for all the other tasks we must do....because I sure forget a step or 2 now and then. She really is kind if you don't get offended by her only doing her job. Get to know her, then feel free to judge her ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)