Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I'm in the cesspool, I can meet them - sm

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 3:46 pm In Reply to: the only reason she meets the metrics is her - admittedly EASY account

Just because someone else is able to do something doesn't mean that you should be cruel to her. Seriously, why be jerks? I'm an SHDA and I get the worst of the worst, the crud that many just say F-it and send to QA with a ton of blanks.

My PC sends metrics out every month for the whole POD, the majority do meet metrics, and our POD has been jumping all over the place to unfamiliar accounts because of low work, most of them pretty horrible.

Again, do not take out your hate on someone who is doing well; what purpose does it serve except to make the other feel bad? What kind of person goes out of their way to make another feel ashamed to do well?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)