Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Exactly - sm

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 3:03 pm In Reply to: LDSMT - Instead of attacking her,

I read through the thread, and everything she said is accurate. I too meet metrics, except for blanks, which are typically audio issues. I never submit to QA.

She is correct about being charged for blanks. You DO NOT get a penalty for blanks unless you submit a certain amount to QA. Blanks sent straight to the client do nothing. I have discussed this with my PC and HDSM multiple times. If anybody is told otherwise, they are being misinformed. As I'm an SHDA, my blanks metrics is typically high, but that is because, as mentioned by my PC, the QA work with blanks I can't fill in also count against this score.

If you still don't believe her or me about blanks, this is directly from the First Time Right FAQ on their website:

All lines submitted to QA and calculated as above the QA submission rate will be paid at the differential reduced rate of three cents ($0.03) a line less than the transcription or ASR/editing base rate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)