Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Health Savings Account Deposits - just me

Posted: Feb 18th, 2016 - 11:32 am

I think there's several things going on with this company.  Work going to India?  Possible BK?  Has anyone noticed a problem with health savings deposits?  I've been having a problem since the first of the year with deposits not being credited to my account on time.  The January deposit didn't show up on my health savings card til mid month.  Then there was a deduction on 02/05 that didn't show up until yesterday.  With the paychecks that are so low I can barely pay anything with it, I didn't have money to pay for my medicine and had to do without.  I'm diabetic and have high blood pressure.  If the money had been credited to my card as it should have been, I would not have had to do without my medicine.  When I e-mailed benefits and asked where the money had been for 2 weeks, I go no answer and was only told that I could "reimburse myself."  Reimbursing myself won't erase the fact that I was without medicine for days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)