Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Costco member (sm) - Sort of glad but

Posted: Feb 12th, 2016 - 10:22 pm In Reply to: Jobs lost in US, not even - MM.

The women who do this in Costco are very cranky, and if 2 are together, you can see them discussing the customers and tsk tsking. Their pet peeve is simply members who come in to do nothing but feast on the various tables without buying the product or, some say, anything at all. They come in daily and go from table to table and by the time they are finished, they've had a full meal. Well, I can see the problem with this. But why buy something if you do not know what it tastes like? So, these machines will record the taste test but only once so maybe that is the deal. Food is expensive.

Costco is carrying new foods, Asian and Indian. Indian bread has replaced French bread. (Flat bread). Also, workers are now Chinese and if Chinese business owner buys the Costco outlets, I will be leaving the country! (but to where???) Costco was my only hope to not starve as all stores are closed but a few here now. Price is up, quantity is down, some items this store has carried for 20 years are no longer on shelf as they are priced out of reach.

I cook Chinese food and went into a store strictly for Chinese food. when I got to check out, the cashier looked at my basket and said: "You are buying all of our food." I was never so stunned as he seemed to be offended. I stock my shelf with items in preparation for what is going to be predicted (US dollar collapsing). Top shelf produce goes to China already. It is true. Nothing is safe anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)