Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Here is an idea, could we all send a reply to her - sm

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2016 - 8:18 am In Reply to: Anyone in MC pod on NJ account with horrible - sound I cannot believe

e-mail about the audit for these accounts and address this issue with her. Let her know we have been complaining, and complaining about the horrid sound on this account and nothing gets done. We know it is only these accounts as there is no sound problems on any other accounts we work on in the POD. Don't be nasty, just state the facts. I already replied about the critical error about not filling in the ADT "surgeon." What other account out there makes you add the surgeon in the "extra" ADT information. Any other account uses the dictator or dictated for for this purpose. Correct me here, but does the CP even say anything about this? I am new to the account and have not gotten an OP since the e-mail to double check. Good thing it was not me being audited or I would have had a critical too. Now I know at least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)