Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

EPIC? - marge

Posted: Dec 15th, 2015 - 10:05 pm

I searched and found a few blurbs about EPIC on here.   Is there anyone that is still using EPIC or has used it recently?  One of my offices is in the process of switching but some of the doctors are refusing to use it so we are now going to be inputing notes directly into EPIC that they still dictate.  

Do you like it?  Has it cut down your productivity?  We have one girl using it and she complains about all of the money that she is losing but she is also not inputing things like date, DOB, vitals, etc.  Many of those things are now being put in by the MAs in the office.  I don't mind cutting back on work, just would rather not be cutting back on my productivity.  KWIM?  I can always take on some of the other work if I've got more "time" but I'm not going to be picking up anything if it means I'm working harder for less.  

Thanks for any info out there.  Smile

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)