Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

MTs using a text expander ? - Clarification

Posted: Dec 14th, 2015 - 12:47 pm

Is anyone out there in MT-land using a MAC to perform their work?  Are you use a Text  Expander?  There are several listed when I research through Goggle.  If you are using a MAC to transcribe and using a text expander that you like and fits your needs, could you please tell me what you are using.   I do not want to "recreate the wheel" and I do not want anyone to do my research, but a little assistance from someone using a MAC text expander in the real world of medical transcription would be greatly appreciated, just wanting to know what you are using and if it meets your needs.   Thanks so much for your input.   My friend has a job with a small physician's practice and is transcribing their dictation on her mac using MS Word.  Thank you again for any suggestions that I can share with her.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)