Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Imedx/another supervisor left - WC

Posted: Dec 14th, 2015 - 7:59 am

Is it my imagination? I don't think so. All the supervisors I really like are leaving. Got an email today that another one resigned.  At least this one didn't just disappear down a black hole. I hope she has something ligned up.  Someone posted a while back their supervisor (who no longer works here) told them to get out while they can. I will be going as soon as I can find another job and am taking couses soon in another field of work.  What a night mare.  I have been an MT for 20 plus years and I have seen companies go down the tube because of their greed. You cannot treat your employees like crap and then expect to make it.  My son-in-law works for a major retail corp. His area of work was the most successful in the company and yet they did not appreciate him. Worked him more hours each week with no raises and less help, so he walked away finally sick of not having time with his family and being treated badly. Guess what? His area is doing half what they did and the company is suffering.  They will go the way of all retail that does not appreciate their employees.  So will IMedx eventually.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)