Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

reply to ishopper - WC

Posted: Dec 14th, 2015 - 10:39 am In Reply to: imedx - 1shopper

Yeah I know ishopper, me too, only qualified for MT work. But that work can get you jobs in customer service in hospitals or whatever they call the positions. Thing is its sad to see they pay better than what I am getting in MT work and require only a HS education when I have a BA and have worked 20 years plus in MT work. Makes me sick. Have you thought of medical coding. If you do, get the course through career step. They are the company that does most of the hiring and also I have tested through them for MT jobs in the past. You can also get paid for promoting their courses. I found this out after referring people to them for 2 years! I have known people who took their courses and got a job without experience and they help you find a job. I am going to take a medical coding course through them starting in January

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)