Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 38)

The other poster did not say you were unethical only that you need to clear up questions - sm

Posted: Oct 31st, 2015 - 3:38 pm In Reply to: my story - wondering

I was also wondering from your description how you were eligible to even take the CCS exam, much less pass it. From what you wrote, you were not eligible. So you need to clear up those questions. Otherwise employers will never tell you that your story doesn't add up; they will never question your credibility; they just won't hire you. I still don't understand how you satisfied AHIMA's requirements and if you were applying with me, I would not hire you until those questions were cleared up. I'm very skeptical also because a CCS can get a job with or without experience. There is something missing from the story here. You will do better with employers if you don't have a sketchy educational history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)