Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I've bragged about my wonderful job.... but then the boo-birds came out... - winston

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 9:42 pm In Reply to: haha is there ANY MTSO with 100% good reviews from MTs? nm - TiredOfTheNegatives

and within seconds of posting how happy I was, I was inundated with replies about how all I had to do was wait and I'd be up here bashing them. That was three years ago. I'm going to go ahead and share the name of my company, but within seconds... SECONDS...there will be 20 dislikes, and there will be plenty of others posting anonymously with horror stories about things that happened to them. Take that with a grain of salt. I work for KEYSTROKES. I have never run out of work but I'm in a specialty transcription - you know, Radiology, Pathology, Oncology...one of those... I show up to work every day, work my butt off (which doesn't show on the scales), and have gotten paid every pay day on time except one holiday weekend when things got messed up. My supervisors are fair and I'm totally left alone unless something wonky comes up, but even then I'm treated professionally. Keystrokes doesn't outsource to India (who knows if they ever will; I'm just a worker bee, not in on the backroom strategy sessions). I hope they're around for a while. Their insurance sucks. You probably could get better on the Marketplace. Other than that, all good things to say so far. Three years without a complaint is probably good for this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)