Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

A good MTSO - Some positive thoughts - Dawn

Posted: Sep 3rd, 2015 - 3:59 pm In Reply to: haha is there ANY MTSO with 100% good reviews from MTs? nm - TiredOfTheNegatives

Medlinks is a very good MTSO, unfortunately there have been some accounts shifting and merging, so to my knowledge there is no work right now. I myself have an extremely low volume account because the hospital I was on merged with another and they opted to use the other hospital's MTSO, but they are such a good company and great people that even though I am making under $200 a month right now I am hanging in there. I, of course, am looking for other accounts to supplement, but I am not going to drop them because they have been good to me. I have been with them since 2011. It has had ups and downs, like all MTSOs. They are not the big monsters though (mm and N), so it will turn around. It was like this before and because I held on until an opportunity opened up I eventually had two years of consistent excellent work. Every company is going to have its drawbacks, but as far as people to work for, you couldn't ask for a better group of ladies. Someone a few years ago on this board suggested the best way to keep yourself in work is to have more than one contract with a 24 TAT, when one is low you simply work on the other. I took that advise and was able to make a good wage for a long time with 3 MTSOs. I had some family issues and cut back, so the work drop hurt. So yes, I am back looking for an additional MTSO, but I am not letting go of the good one because where there is nothing today there might be a new account tomorrow. Medlinks also uses Infraware which is by far my favorite platform. Good luck to those looking!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)