Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Ignore them - anon

Posted: Sep 4th, 2015 - 10:16 am In Reply to: WTH another audit. - mom2huskies

It's overkill. At some point they are going to have to realize their efforts to "rattle" us are no longer effective and the only way that is going to happen is if we stop reacting.

Look if they are going to fire us there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that we can do about it. It's all in THEIR hands.

I barely even glance over my audits anymore ... I just log on, do my best every day with the exact same amount of effort, no more and no less, log off at at the end of my shift and go about my life for the rest of the day. They are no longer going to bully or badger me into "freak out mode". Trust me when I say my frame of mind has been way, waaaay better since I stopped getting bugged by every audit or nasty note - they barely get a glance from me anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)