Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: I just watched a video on the internet about this.. (Views: 52)

run... - anon

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 12:28 pm In Reply to: I'm going to try this again; company says they are behind 2 paychecks because...sm - MT20

My first at-home transcription job was with a company who paid just like this...they were ALWAYS late. That was before direct deposit (or at least they did not offer it)...and my check was always "in the mail" when i tried to call and check on it. I held on getting paid like that for maybe 2 years (4 years total with them) until i just could not live like that anymore and I left. A few months later they went out of business. My advice to you is, find another job, pronto!! The writing is on the wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)