Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I am right there with you - tireder

Posted: Aug 18th, 2015 - 7:50 am In Reply to: Error=minus 100 to $200 - sickened

I had a batch of a horrible dictator and ended up with more than 10% to QC. This automatically puts you off the grid no matter what the rest of the scores were or how many lines.

I keep a large bottle of antacids at my desk. I have had to start taking a sleep aid, but that doesn't work for all night and I end up waking up thinking about having to work and wondering when I am going to get hit with a major error. I feel like I am teetering on a one-legged stool with a noose around my neck. I go to bed with stress headaches and wake with stress headaches.

Yesterday's timesheet was the last straw and am now actively looking elsewhere. Enough is enough. And this is way PAST due.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)