Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

To mine is gone as well.. - WC

Posted: Aug 13th, 2015 - 8:22 pm In Reply to: I guess they are deleting posts. Mine is gone - as well as some others.(sm)

Which one sm? I still have the latest one that says nothing at the bottom except the sent on behalf of...this is the deal and why I cant figure it out. Okay, I asked my supervisor just last week how many hours can I work per week and she said in an email and I saved it, here is what it says "verified with HR and you ARE allowed to go over 29 hours in a week without resulting in overtime. "You CANNOT go over 40 hours in a week unless you were working for approved bonus." Then the email we got today does not add up with the hours they report or the line count. They want for instance 13,000 lines a pay period at 300 lph they say. If I work the bare minimum of 29 hours that equals 17,400 a pay period. If I want to do only 13,000 the required, then I do 225 lph. Does that make sense to you or am I dense?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)