Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 36)

The only "speculation" I see here - is yours

Posted: Aug 13th, 2015 - 3:06 pm In Reply to: iMEDx people. Your best bet is to realize now - that this production change

I see a lot of fear, anxiety, and confusion in these posts, but I don't see ANYONE trying to second-guess what is going on behind the scenes at iMedX -- except in your own post. Or did I misunderstand when you said "this production change is nothing more than a well thought out plan to "encourage" people to quit."

If you aren't an iMedX exec who knows what is going on, then your statement is indeed the very "speculation" you were complaining about.

If iMedX had the decency (not to mention the guts) to come out and SAY WHAT THEY HAVE TO SAY instead of holding us hostage by promising "clarification" that never comes, there would be a lot less "speculation" here on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)