Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Imedx, clarifcation on lines just this evening - Mess

Posted: Aug 11th, 2015 - 11:16 pm

Okay, I've seen just about everything now. Why Imedx would reverse their line per hour change just days after implementing is beyond me. It is as if they do not talk to each other and just change and change back stuff. THE new line count is now 200 lines per hour, edited lines, and this was confirmed by my manager tonight. She was NOT excited about this and did not really want me to say anything, but I feel obligated.

This is good news folks, and the new incentive tiers to be implemented are quite fair, I think. Six levels of tiers better than the four. It is more reasonable and do-able. 

I don't like the fact that we are all being forced to go IC now, and that email really upset me. Now I have to pay all my taxes and they really can do whatever they want. I can't believe that is legal to force all employees to get their own business license by 09/01/2015, classify us as independent contractors, and strip about the last piece of dignity we have. I don't know how to do ANY tax stuff and being an IC is scary now.

WalMart is looking mighty fine these last few days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)