Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You dont have to know how to do IC taxes, you just have to know - how to call a tax guy on the phone. SM

Posted: Aug 12th, 2015 - 9:54 am In Reply to: Imedx, clarifcation on lines just this evening - Mess

HE/SHE will tell you what you need to pay. My tax guy even fills out the forms at the end of the tax year with my sitting there. He then e-files it and I get any refund auto deposited.

He will be able to tell you what you need to pay based on your previous years earnings. If you see your income is deviating from that, you just call him and he will advise you on what you need to do.

And if the IRS has any questions, they call HIM, not you. However in the 20+ years I have been IC never once heard from IRS. Tax guy says IRS wants us all to work and pay taxes, they are not out to get us. And as long as you are being honest, not trying to get over on the IRS, they will leave you alone. (Govment cuts have left very few agents to investigate tax fraud. They would rather go after the big corporations than us lowly MTs)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)