Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Supervisors: You can't be leaving so many bla.. (Views: 30)

If they are changing employees over - sm - DroneMT

Posted: Aug 12th, 2015 - 7:10 pm In Reply to: Imedx, clarifcation on lines just this evening - Mess

to IC, then yes you have to sign a new contract every year, a non-disclosure agreement, a confidentiality/HIPAA agreement, provide a certificate of being HIPAA certified (on your own dime, $20 a year for that). I did not have to provide a business license but I did have one as my county here requires it for anyone having a business regardless of what that may be. I believe employee pays better than IC so I would think you would all get a pay cut....QA is 0.02, those doing transcription, straight typing 0.05, VR is 0.035. I did get a differential for 2nd and 3rd , but it was pitiful at 0.002, no clue if I was ever actually paid it though. I generally worked from 9am-9pm as my work came in between 6-10pm usually. Presume they are weeding out the small fry like myself as my two doctors were weeny accounts, 3-6K a pay period, so weeny paychecks anyway. Used to be a good place, when they took over I was making $800-1000 every 2 weeks, then it slowly declined over 18 months and losing accounts to India, down to $200 every 2 weeks. Picking up work at my other IC job to make up the difference at present and plan to get a PT job outside the home too for something steady but all in all glad to be out of there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)