Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

IMedX lawsuit - wc

Posted: Aug 7th, 2015 - 10:26 am

I worked for MedQuist and walked out on them.  They also had a class action lawsuit and all we ended up getting was some CDs on how to do medical transcription. They were another horrible company to work for.  The supervisor (a man) called me one day asking me why I was taking so long to type a report. I said what are you talking about. He said they had a way of seeing if we were typing or not. I said well sometimes I get a hard job which this one is and Im having to listen over and over, look up old reports, etc., takes time and sometimes I get up and go to the bathroom. He said well what are you doing in there that takes so long.  I wanted to tell him details just to aggravate him but instead  I said that is none of your business and I do not think by law or company standards you are to ask me that. I reported him and I did get an apology but not from him.  They were awful. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)