Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

* Imedx has class action lawsuits now - Debbie

Posted: Aug 7th, 2015 - 12:23 am

I am pleased to announce that Imedx has been targeted for a class action lawsuit covering just about every complaint lodge against them, and now including today's topic of lines. This is unfortunate, but it is true. It is time everyone realizes that it has gone too far.

You will be entitled to a portion of the payout, depending on the size of the class action, number of people, amount, etc. You will receive a notice in the coming weeks to join. You do nothing. You don't even have to quit Imedx.

Sometimes a lone MT must do what is right and go to an attorney, get their opinion, fill out a contract, and take down bad people like Imedx.

At $650 an hour, Imedx attorneys will find it difficult to keep up the fight. This is incidental anyway to them, pennies compared to the mega dollars they've gotten. It is all business. That is why a class action lawsuit of hundred of current/former employers is alright in my book, part of doing business.

Imedx has been begging for this. They have premediatated "murder", if you will, of an entire industry. I loved my job and even Imedx for a few months in the beginning, but saw the handwritting on the wall and went to a completely different field. I got tired of this stuff, I am too mature to put up with this.

So, keep you're eyes posted. Imedx will have to respond in the coming few weeks in court (No, not the lawsuit they have against TransTech and vice versa), and they will give my attornies their mailing list of employees past and present. My attorney is doing this contingent, so I pay nothing now. I will personally create a web page months from now showing my Imedx payoff check when they settle.

This is just the first step. I plan to visit them during conferences, etc. in the United States and be, well, a pain in the ass. This is what happens when one wakes up to silly, mean, horrible people at Imedx, or other places.

They hurt me a lot for the months I was with them, and I am going to turn that hurt into a formula, one that they really understand, and that is the dollar. At $650 a pop just to defend an accusation of class action, court appearances, etc., then finally settle for millions possibly, I think that will make Chris Foley finally take note.

Stayed tuned!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)