Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am not surprised.... - PA MT

Posted: Aug 7th, 2015 - 10:43 am In Reply to: * Imedx has class action lawsuits now - Debbie

This really does not surprise me. My old manager made the least amount of any of us and she was fabulous to work for! Can you imagine being a manager and making less than everyone âunderâ you? She knew that this was going to happen. She told me on several occasions what was going to happen to us after we merged and she was right every time. These big companies suck up little companies and rather than letting you go for whatever reason they force you to walk away. They drop your pay and you are forced to leave. These people should be forced to go through what they put all of us through. I wonder why the reports are even offshored and what it would take to force companies to keep the work here for us. Sad but true, guess I better start looking for another job before I am left hungry and homeless yet again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)