A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l tibio plastic exchange (knee surgery) - ??

Posted: Nov 03, 2011

..even Google didnt help.

If you're hearing it clearly...sm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
then I'm stumped but could doc possibly be saying tibial plateau exchange...as in a prosthesis exchange??

prosthesis - Thanks!!

[ In Reply To ..]
He slurred right through it but I think the prosthesis is a good possibility.

Similar Messages:

Plastic Surgery Word Help, Please
Jun 21, 2010

She is status post left lower eyelid lesion and s/l radioplaning of multiple seborrheic keratoses.  Any ideas??? TIA!!! ...

Plastic Surgery Word Help
Oct 12, 2010

facial plastic surgery, in submental crease, preserving submentalis muscle.  Subperiosteal dissection was then carried over the "pegonion" over the central symphysis.  Cannot document "pegonion."  Thanks for any help. ...

Plastic Surgery Help - S/l Sad Or SAD Pleats
Feb 15, 2012

Dr. dictates, Fat was injected into the nasolabial folds and "sad"  pleats.   Thanks for any help.    ...

I Was Doing An OR Report Plastic Surgery And The
Jul 11, 2014

surgeon dictated something like what sounded as Shoefine something 5-0 fast absorbing catgut for closing a pannus.  No clue. ...

Plastic Surgery... Please See Message
Sep 08, 2014

The patient has an intradermal nevus. Doc says: We have talked about excision, which would leave her a 2 cm scar s/l HERVERSUS of shaving. TIA. ...

Plastic Surgery...please See Message
Dec 02, 2014

Male patient. Doc is saying: I have told him that his best chance of improving the protrusion is an incision in the periareolar area and excision of the s/l gynecoid mastoid tissue. Gynecoid has to do with females, not males, so I am confused. TIA. ...

Capitalization - Would I Cap Plastic Surgery And Have A Comma? 
Mar 16, 2010

We will discuss with Dr. ___ (plastic surgery Mayo Clinic)  the doctor dictates the parenthesis.  Would I cap Plastic Surgery and have a comma?  We will discuss with Dr. ___ (Plastic Surgery, Mayo Clinic) ...

Plastic Surgery ? S/l Ray-No Incision For Facelift
Jun 16, 2011

xx ...

Plastic Surgery Of Nose..please See Message
Dec 07, 2014

Physical exam shows that she has deviation of the base to the right of the nose, clover leaf deformation, and deviation of the overall tip. She also has a large infratip area with a significant s/l JANE-U bend in the inferior portion of the crus. TIA! ...

Need Plastic Surgery (skin Lesion) Word Help, Please
May 20, 2010

I have recently started back to work and am having difficulty with a word and would love help.  This is regarding a lesion on a nose:    It is somewhat irregular in appearance and very well could represent a malignancy, especially given its rapid growth history.  However, this may also represent a _____________ acanthoma   (blank appears to begin with an N or possibly an M)   Thanks a million for any and all help!  ...

Plastic Surgery: Pedicle Was Drawn With S/L --- Green.
Apr 29, 2013

Sounds like saline green, but it's not that.  Any help? Thank you. ...

Plastic Surgery: Measures Excess Abdominal Tissue, "ptongee"
Mar 10, 2011

nm ...

Help With Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Sm
Nov 10, 2010

The suction shaver was used to débride the lateral tibial plateau.  s/l "Stable cartoid was left" Thanks for any help.  ...

Knee Replacement Surgery????
Jan 10, 2011

I am wondering would it make sense to say "She had some tenderness with palpation "near the border" of the patella.  Or would it be better to type "She had some tenderness with palpation of the knee "above" the patella." I am not sure what I am hearing. Thanks. ...

Ortho Knee Surgery
Jan 26, 2011

s/l synovial "crud" or "crudge"  thanks for any help! ...

Orthopedic Knee Surgery
Feb 05, 2011

sounds like planka syndrome, or plankton? ...

Ortho Knee Surgery Help Retractor Name
Mar 15, 2010

Surgeon is using a Homan/Hohmann retractor.  I found both terms in the Tessier Surgical Word Book and also both terms used regarding this arthroscopic knee replacement surgery via Google. What I need is an MT who has some experience with this and can advise me as to which is correct.  This is my first operative report for ortho. I need an Obi-Wan to my Luke! ...

Ortho Knee Surgery/procedure
May 31, 2010

The * (could be one or two words, I can't even describe what it sounds like!) about the upper and lower extremities were all padded. Thanks  S/L  plain poralances? ...

The Patient Had A S/l Knee Surgery With A S/l Cardizel Olds?
May 01, 2012

The patient had a s/l knee surgery with a s/l Cardizel Olds?? enzyme procedure. He performed this ten years ago and I cannot really hear clearly what he is saying.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Knee Surgery S/l 'placa Resection"
Sep 18, 2012

Patient is undergoing surgery for a possible medial meniscus tear.  Doc says the surgery is "placa" resection. Help??? ...

Knee Surgery; C-arm Imaging Was Used To Define The Appropriate Location At S/l Shottle's Point
Feb 13, 2013

x ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

Anyone Heard Of "Page Leaf Morphology"? This Is A Knee Surgery.
Sep 08, 2011

NM ...

Sounds Like "beast" Needle Knee Surgery
Sep 28, 2011

Arthroscopic knee surgery, Intrafix, and sounds like "beast" needle used throughout report. ...

Medquist Stock Share Exchange
Mar 01, 2011

Does anyone know if the exchange Medquist is offering is a good deal.  I have shares (not sure how many).  Don't want to miss a good deal, but also don't want to be taken.  I'm don't know anything about these things, so anyone with info please share.  Thanks in advance. ...

IPG Exchange With Revision Of SubQ Pocket
Sep 13, 2013

The doc used *crystal blade* as a fluid during surgery.  I have no idea. ...

Regarding Medscribe HIM (formerly NJ, Now Florida). I Saw A Pretty Heated Exchange...
Aug 28, 2012

from May/June 2012 between the QA and a former employee. I'm interested in an IC supplemental position, but I'm a little concerned about relationships there. I'm also wondering if anyone is on the account they are hiring for? The ad says many dictators on VR should NOT be on VR, and I know that's true for a lot of companies. Is it just honesty, or are there some authors that are worse than bad? Any input appreciated! ...

Doctor Is Saying "conformist" Or "conformence" Knee Surgery
Sep 08, 2010

The doctor is saying "conformist" or "conformence" knee surgery and knee protocol.  Any ideas?  Thank you guys!   ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

Plastic S/l 10-10
May 05, 2011

Plastic, s/l 10-10; stinsen; tensin, drape was removed (during surgery) ...