A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

knee surgery; C-arm imaging was used to define the appropriate location at s/l Shottle's point - thanks in advance

Posted: Feb 13, 2013

x

Could it be charcot joint - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Schottle - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Help With Arthroscopic Knee Surgery Sm
Nov 10, 2010

The suction shaver was used to débride the lateral tibial plateau.  s/l "Stable cartoid was left" Thanks for any help.  ...

Knee Replacement Surgery????
Jan 10, 2011

I am wondering would it make sense to say "She had some tenderness with palpation "near the border" of the patella.  Or would it be better to type "She had some tenderness with palpation of the knee "above" the patella." I am not sure what I am hearing. Thanks. ...

Ortho Knee Surgery
Jan 26, 2011

s/l synovial "crud" or "crudge"  thanks for any help! ...

Orthopedic Knee Surgery
Feb 05, 2011

sounds like planka syndrome, or plankton? ...

Grayscale Imaging Or Gray-scale Imaging?
May 08, 2015

I've typed as one word for 25 years and now I'm being told to hyphenate.  I googled and see it both ways.  ...

Ortho Knee Surgery Help Retractor Name
Mar 15, 2010

Surgeon is using a Homan/Hohmann retractor.  I found both terms in the Tessier Surgical Word Book and also both terms used regarding this arthroscopic knee replacement surgery via Google. What I need is an MT who has some experience with this and can advise me as to which is correct.  This is my first operative report for ortho. I need an Obi-Wan to my Luke! ...

Ortho Knee Surgery/procedure
May 31, 2010

The * (could be one or two words, I can't even describe what it sounds like!) about the upper and lower extremities were all padded. Thanks  S/L  plain poralances? ...

S/l Tibio Plastic Exchange (knee Surgery)
Nov 03, 2011

..even Google didnt help. ...

The Patient Had A S/l Knee Surgery With A S/l Cardizel Olds?
May 01, 2012

The patient had a s/l knee surgery with a s/l Cardizel Olds?? enzyme procedure. He performed this ten years ago and I cannot really hear clearly what he is saying.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Knee Surgery S/l 'placa Resection"
Sep 18, 2012

Patient is undergoing surgery for a possible medial meniscus tear.  Doc says the surgery is "placa" resection. Help??? ...

The Patient Is Status Post Revision Knee Surgery. Her Gait Shows A Slightly Shortened (s/l Shy) Dis
Sep 29, 2010

TIA ...

Anyone Heard Of "Page Leaf Morphology"? This Is A Knee Surgery.
Sep 08, 2011

NM ...

Sounds Like "beast" Needle Knee Surgery
Sep 28, 2011

Arthroscopic knee surgery, Intrafix, and sounds like "beast" needle used throughout report. ...

Define MT Shifts
Jul 22, 2012

I am a recent MT grad and am wondering if someone can define what 1st, 2nd,and 3rd shifts are for me please! Thank you   ...

Doctor Is Saying "conformist" Or "conformence" Knee Surgery
Sep 08, 2010

The doctor is saying "conformist" or "conformence" knee surgery and knee protocol.  Any ideas?  Thank you guys!   ...

Nuance ~ Please Define 3rd Shift!!
Jun 01, 2015

Screwance has a posting listed in MTJobs for a transcriptionist with 1 year of experience; however, under qualifications and requirements, they list 5+ years of recent transcription experience; let's do the math. They also list a $1000 bonus for 3rd shift (8 PM start or later) - another lie since their 3rd shift is 12:01 AM to 5:59 AM. No one ever sees a sign-on bonus; their stipulations are you must qualify for their dishonest metric system that even MTs with 20 years' exper ...

Acute Care - Define Please! And Standard 4
Jan 14, 2010

I have been an MT for 16 years and I am still not totally sure what "acute care" means and it is on almost every ad.  Does this always include Ops notes?  I also can only make educated guesses about what the Standard Four are too.  I am frantically looking for a job - no work at my current one - and I need to understand these terms better so I don't waste my time.  I have no Ops experience and seems everyone wants this.  Discouraging.  I have done only ER work ...

What Does Medquist Define As A Line Of Text?
Oct 16, 2011

The hospital I work for was just outsourced to Medquist.  I'm scared.  Anyway, Medquist will be presenting us all with offers next week to go to work for them and I would like to know what Medquist defines as a line of text.  The hospital I currently work for defines a line as 65 characters, spaces included.  Thanks. ...

Dear Employers, Please Define Your Line In Your Ad.
Jan 10, 2012

Unless your compensation plan is based on audio minutes or report page, "paid by line" doesn't mean anything to job seekers other than tedium on both sides of the hiring process.How many characters are in your line?  ...

Its Location
Oct 03, 2013

Long day - "it's location" or "its location"?  thanks a lot! ...

Zyphesternal Location
Apr 13, 2011

I know it's a word but can't find it.  Help! ...

Location Of InScribe, LLC
Aug 14, 2011

I was contacted by a recruiter from this company about applying.  Where are they located exactly?  Their website says Kentucky, but someone said they're actually in South Carolina.   ...

Which Location Transcend
Dec 27, 2011

Noticed Transcend has different locations.  Which office is better to work for GA, FL, TX? ...

Scar Location
Jan 12, 2012

"Patient has a big scar in the right upper quadrant extending from zippy/ziffy sternum to the right flank from his prior gastrectomy." ...

Anyone Know Where I Can Find An MTSO By Location?
Sep 03, 2011

I am looking for a small company in my area to do some coverage for me while on vacation. I need someone local, and I can only find one company in the phone book. I thought maybe there might an IC like me looking for a little extra work here and there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! ...

One-stop Location For IC Information
Aug 20, 2012

Is there is book/website/company that offers information on how to become an IC transcriptionist, making a contract with client, how to handle accounting and/or legal issues, choosing dictating software etc? I'm considering it and do not know where to begin? ...

Ultrasound Area 5:30, N4 - Is This The Right Way To Type Location? What Is #4?
Jul 12, 2010

s/m ...

S/l Ac-knee-ik /hi-pok-knee-ik, Full Sentence In Sm, TIA!
Nov 14, 2011

Frequent ackneic-hypokneic episodes were recorded as were epileptiform potentials. ...

ADC On Imaging?
Nov 12, 2009

magnetic resonance imaging demonstrated positive right temporal diffusion changes, negative in ADC, mildly positive in FLAIR without enhancement ...

What Kind Of Imaging?
Jan 12, 2011

Hello! :) I am trying to transcribe a radiology report and the Dr. said something that sounds like "flare imaging." Is there such a thing as flare imaging? This is the sentence: ..."increased signal on (flare) imaging, larger on the left than on the right."  Appreciate any insight! ~Lotte ...