A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l hill, pill, phil, abduction splint - rainbo

Posted: Jan 14, 2010

She is going to wean from her  (___) abduction splint at this time and go to a simple sling.

Sounds more like phil abduction splint. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

This is for a SORE SHOULDER n/t - rainbo

[ In Reply To ..]

rainbo - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
possibly *full* abduction splint? Just a guess.

Thanks! - Rainbo

[ In Reply To ..]
I'll add that and hope for the best. Thanks!

Similar Messages:

Abduction Splint
Jun 20, 2012

s/l dural fem abduction splint ...

S/l Buck Offer Splint Or Buccalter Splint
Nov 25, 2009

. ...

Stack Splint Or Stax Splint?
Mar 23, 2010

Patient is in a Stack/Stax splint for a distal phalanx fracture. I find both splints in my ortho book, and it seems as though both could be used for fingers..? Anyone know a difference or the more commonly used one? ...

Foot Splint S/l Dial Splint
May 16, 2011

This is a patient with 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint pain and very limited range of motion.  This is a clip of the file.  The _____ sounds like "Dial".  I have no idea what splint she is referring to.  Help!!!! We discussed her orthotic devices and they were given to her today after the adjustment.  We also discussed further adjustments including extension out to the 1rst metatarsophalangeal joint.  However, the patient wants to wait at this time.  I discusse ...

Spring Hill
Oct 23, 2011

Anyone know anything about this company, such as platform used, VR or typing, line rates, IC or employee? ...

S/l Phil - Ee- Phaler Adenoma
Nov 29, 2009

Patient underwent a hemithyroidectomy for a thyroid mass.  His final pathology revealed a s/l phil - ee - phaler or phil - ee- pheeler adenoma.    TIA ...

Class 1 Hill-Vall?
Feb 11, 2010

She has subsequently undergone upper GI endoscopy in August 2009 that demonstrated a class 1 "Hill-Vall" but no frank or severe esophagitis..... ...

Spring Hill Transcription
Nov 06, 2012

anyone know who owns this company? ...

Phil Tells Me That There Are No Plans To
Mar 06, 2014

send out new computers when Microsoft ends its support of XP in April.  Just curious if that's what anyone else with an XP computer is hearing?? TIA ...

Pill Socks?
May 07, 2012

They have kept the "pill socks" on him and his saturations have been above 95%. Pill socks-  is that right?  I feel like I have heard it before but Google isn't being very helpful.  ...

Neuro Help - S/l Pill Rolly
Aug 24, 2010

In physical exam...full sentence is "s/l pill rolly was noted, especially in the left hand." ...

Birth Control Pill?
Dec 05, 2011

A female patient is in for symptoms of vaginitis, STD check as well as needing birth control...anybody ever heard of "Librelle?"  Dictated..."She can go with the "Librelle" as she wants, 3 months at a time and metronidazole.....blah, blah, blah...."  I can't seem to verify it anywhere. Thanks for the help! ...

Why Nuance Communications Ate A Poison Pill
Sep 20, 2013

I'm with this guy on how ridiculous Nuance's CEO pay is and I can actually understand this video, kind of. Nuance apparently enacted an anti-takeover provision limiting power of anyone with 20% or more share of stock to dilute their voting rights. They do not want that guy Icahn, who wants Apple to buy Nuance, to have power to persuade them to sell. Also, Nuance are apparently actually trying to protect their right to pay huge executive compensation way out of whack with performance ...

Pt Has Been Taking S/l Bontrel Or Montrel Or Monitrel Therapy For Weight Loss (a Pill).
May 14, 2010

Monitrel ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Oh "Phil" If Only You Truly Understood The English Language
Jan 29, 2015

So I finally decided to submit a remedy ticket about the months coming through not capitalized (have you all noticed this?). I explained that when a complete date is dictated it seems to do fine, but if the month is just used in a sentence, such as "in September" they are not capatlized.  When is a month not supposed to be capitalized?  These used to be correct but for many months now they haven not been. So I get a call from "Phil" who wants me to explain the problem. He doesn't ...

OCL Splint
May 21, 2010

Is there an expansion for this type of splint?  Cannot find anything other than reference to it being a plaster type splint.  TIA.  ...

U&L Or UNL Splint
Jun 18, 2011

Is it UNL or U&L splint? ...

Splint
Dec 12, 2010

The patient does have dressings dry and intact to the lower extremity and s/l lahnad splints in the place to the right lower extremity. ...

Ortho Help - Splint Name
Dec 22, 2009

Patient had a midshaft clavicle fracture and was placed into an 's/l  aloe-fin-air' splint.  He is very clear, but his mind is not on his dictation..... Thanks for taking the time to look! ...

S/l Ashurnal Splint
Sep 01, 2010

obvious nasal fracture and reposition it in the midline. It was still bent a little bitto the left side, even with this maneuver. He also has a small dorsal bump. An ashurnal splint was placed.   could it be external or internal? ...

S/l Tikio Splint
Oct 20, 2010

The patient has a fifth proximal phalanx fracture and was placed in a s/l tikio splint. This doctor has said this several times and I flag it every time because I can't find it and QA has never provided feedback so if anybody knows the answer I would truly appreciate it.  I left my word books at my old job.  Thanks! ...

Cock Up Splint
Sep 11, 2011

Is it cockup, cock up, or cock-up splint??? Thanks ...

Collaid Splint?
Jun 26, 2013

This is for Boxer's fracture that the patient refuses to wear the standard splint for.  This MD notorious for mispronunciations.  Could be Koloid, calloid, caloid, koiloid, etc. Thx.  ...

Lamb Splint
Oct 15, 2014

Rx: Lamb finger splint. Is this a brand name? or just referring to lamb's wool padding. ...

Volar Blue Splint?
Feb 28, 2013

volar Blue splint? ...

Brace Or Splint That Sounds Like Cathelene
Dec 16, 2011

Ortho report, The patient is given a removable ______ (cathelene) wrist, hand long to wear.  ...

Help With Ulnar Gutter Splint - Having A Time Today! SM
Jun 02, 2011

Closure was carried out with 2-0 nylon horizontal mattress sutures.  The patient tolerated the procedure well.  There were no complications.  A s/l "bulgie dealings" ulnar gutter splint was applied. ...

Pt With Boxer's Fracture - Plan: Treat With A S/l Cobra Splint?
Aug 20, 2011

x ...

Pt With Left Tibia Fracture. She Was Placed In A S/l Claw-ta-tion Splint, Which Did Not
Jun 20, 2013

x ...