A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l phil - ee- phaler adenoma - Tracey

Posted: Nov 29, 2009

Patient underwent a hemithyroidectomy for a thyroid mass.  His final pathology revealed a s/l phil - ee - phaler or phil - ee- pheeler adenoma. 

TIA

Could it be follicular? This is of thyroid - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
b

that's what I'm thinking also...just wanted to see if I got any other responses. - Tracey

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Similar Messages:

Type Of Adenoma
Jan 26, 2010

s/l:  HER-SIL-CELL adenoma?  (already Googled it, got nothing.) ...

S/l Dajen-ah-ring Adenoma
Sep 02, 2011

full sentence:  The thyroid ultrasound basically demonstrated large cystic mass arising from the left thyroid lobe, most secondary to _____ adenoma and 1 small right nodule in the right thyroid gland that could also correlage with a _____ adenoma.    Thank you!! ...

Phil Tells Me That There Are No Plans To
Mar 06, 2014

send out new computers when Microsoft ends its support of XP in April.  Just curious if that's what anyone else with an XP computer is hearing?? TIA ...

S/l Hill, Pill, Phil, Abduction Splint
Jan 14, 2010

She is going to wean from her  (___) abduction splint at this time and go to a simple sling. Sounds more like phil abduction splint. Can anyone help me? Thanks! ...

Oh "Phil" If Only You Truly Understood The English Language
Jan 29, 2015

So I finally decided to submit a remedy ticket about the months coming through not capitalized (have you all noticed this?). I explained that when a complete date is dictated it seems to do fine, but if the month is just used in a sentence, such as "in September" they are not capatlized.  When is a month not supposed to be capitalized?  These used to be correct but for many months now they haven not been. So I get a call from "Phil" who wants me to explain the problem. He doesn't ...