A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l adantate view - Jami

Posted: Mar 13, 2011

X-rays of the cervical spine as well as an odantate view were taken.

odontoid - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Possibly odontoid ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

X-ray View Help
Nov 21, 2009

The patient has knee problems - no problems with her feet.  He does mention the knee is in varus alignment.  I haven't heard of this view before - especially as this is a knee problem.  Thanks! We will obtain an AP view of the knee, along with a (s/l flat foot x-ray) weight bearing view.  ...

X-ray View
Dec 14, 2011

X-rays of the lumbar spine, AP, lateral and S/L STOD or Star view....any ideas? Thanks. ...

Larynx View
Dec 01, 2009

This is for exam of a patient's throat and the doctor states that unfortunately his "larynx view" was not intact- is a larynx view some sort of medical device?  ...

View Paycheck
Feb 15, 2013

I know...Its early and probably not enough caffeine yet but I have to know, how do I view my previous paychecks?  On the old timeclock system it was easy, but I can't figure it out in Webclock.  ...

Salson View
Jan 12, 2015

Sounds like Salson view, not sure. Thanks for any help.  She has a large peroneal tubercle and then has the cavovarus foot deformity.  She has one on both sides, but the one on the right is more significant, particularly on that Salson view. ...

S/l Skier's View For Knee X-ray
Oct 18, 2010

TEXT:  Examination of short AP, lateral, Merchant and *skier's* view of the left knee does reveal evidence of arthritis involving the lateral compartment and also the patellofemoral compartment.  ...

S/l Skier's View - Radiographs
Oct 26, 2010

Radiographs: Two views were done today s/l skiers and lateral.   This is of the calcaneus. ...

Is There Such A Thing As A S/l Sailor's View X-ray For A
Jan 30, 2011

X-rays were reviewed from the ER as well as a new s/l sailors view was obtained of the shoulder.  Thanks!! ...

QA/MT From A Peons Point Of View
May 11, 2011

PA MT and others -- I have recently started for a company, where I am transcribing as well as doing QA/Management.  Getting paid hourly for one and salary for the other.  At some point down the road, I will probably be hiriing MTs as well.  It is not easy, because I started out doing QA, then, having to transcribe on several accounts to make siure that when QA is done, it is done properly. Another thing to be considered when there is "lack of work" is the fact that there might be ...

Grasche (?) View Xray
Jun 08, 2011

"X-rays of the shoulder were undertaken today, s/l 'gra-shee' and outlet views, to look for impingement morphology."   I haven't heard this term before... ...

Husted View On Knee X-ray?
Aug 02, 2011

This is new to me, don't do radiology, s/l Husted view.  Patient being seen for knee pain. AP, lateral, and s/l Husted view of the knee were unremarkable.  ...

Single View Of The Pelvis
Feb 18, 2013

The gamma nail tip is at the region of the fovius adralas??? ...

How Do You View Older Messages?
Apr 24, 2013

(Like, say, from yesterday). ...

Is There Any Way To View And Print Out Your List
Feb 24, 2014

Yes, I have a legally purchased copy installed on my own computer.  I would like to view the contents as a list and compare what's already on there to what I have.  I'm re-creating my own autocorrect entries from memory on a new computer. ...

New Compensation Plan - My View
Dec 04, 2014

To set things straight, first of all, I am not new at this game.  I have been in this business for 25 years, so I have seen a lot come and go as far as the transcription game.  But I have to say this tops them all.  I have been able in the past to make a decent salary, help support my family, pay my bills and have a little left over,  just like the rest of you.  When I saw the words, "new and exciting" I cringed.  Never good words to hear.  I tried to give it a ...

Where To View Random Audits????
Dec 10, 2014

I know how to check Fiesa and reports I sent for blanks, etc. Now they will be doing these random audits every single week and we have until Friday to get in any questions. Where will these show up? Right in Fiesa? I'm curious b/c these wont be ones I am sending over myself for blanks so where do they show up at for us to see what is being marked off, if anything??Thanks. ...

I Need To Print A Pay Statement But Can't View
Feb 11, 2015

to contact regarding this?  Do we need to be in a specific browser in order to view/print?  I tried in IE and Firefox Mozilla, and when I click on the date I want to view/print, nothing happens.  ...

Can You View Past Reports?
Jun 06, 2015

For those who work at Nuance, are you able to view previously typed reports (for reference) with their platform(s)?  I believe I would be using Emdat, though I cannot say for certain.   ...

Is There Such A Thing As A Hawkin's View For X-rays?
Mar 02, 2010

PA says "there is an infraclavicular spur on a 20 degree Hawikin's view.  (can't find my script on this format for degree sign). Usually I hear Rockwood view.     Thanks! ...

Unable To View Job Seeker's Board Sm
Apr 13, 2010

We are currently updating our site/forum software. The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. All forum messages will be available shortly. Please select the links from left menu to view current discussions. If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us by using the 'Contact Us' link at the top right corner of this page. We appreciate your patience.MTStars Support Team.   ...

Anyone Go View Vern's Townhall Meetings?
Aug 18, 2011

I am especially interested in the one about the best of the global workforce thing. Wonder what he is talking about but dont want to waste my time. I think it will all be a bunch of lies anyway, and a lot of "read between the lines."     ...

Shoulder X-ray Grease/greasy View
May 04, 2012

Doc spells shoulder x-ray view as "grease" and later as "greasy."  Online search comes up dry except for  possibly football player Griese who had a shoulder injury.  Any help would be appreciated. ...

Alignment View For Foot And Ankle Issues
Dec 14, 2011

Patient has Bilateral endstage osteoarthritis with equinovalgus deformities.  Doctor dictates he needs further radiographic studies of the hindfoot region, specifically with standing axial or ---- (s/l coal-bee) alignment views. Ideas?     ...

Does Anyone Know Of A Good Site To View Videos Of Surgeries
Jul 11, 2012

NM ...

View Your Own Past Reports On ChartNet SpeechMotion?
Mar 29, 2013

Does anyone know how to view your own past reports on ChartNet SpeechMotion? ...

On The Lateral View, The Patella Is Sitting In A S/l Alta Position.
Jan 23, 2010

x ...

Who Signs On To The VMware View Client In Order To Work
Apr 24, 2012

and is it mandatory??? MModal Tech and my cable company say it is causing me to lag in a major way...so I kind of dont use it anymore...not that anyone knows yet!!!  just curious ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View Contuination Of S/l** Lu-mi-sonce**
Jul 27, 2012

X-rays demonstrate on the lateral view contuination of s/l** lu-mi-sonce** line to pass through the inferior one-third of the patella.  Thanks! ...

Supine AP View Of The Pelvis Shows Normal Symmetric ___(s/l Mal-no) Of The Hips.
Mar 27, 2015

I cannot make out the word at all.  He talks very fast.   ...