A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is there such a thing as a Hawkin's view for x-rays? - please sm

Posted: Mar 02, 2010

PA says "there is an infraclavicular spur on a 20 degree Hawikin's view.  (can't find my script on this format for degree sign). Usually I hear Rockwood view.  

Thanks!

view - Carol

[ In Reply To ..]
In Stedman's Radiology Words found:

Hughston view

Hawkins line
Hawkins method

Similar Messages:

Knee X-rays - Lateral View Contuination Of S/l** Lu-mi-sonce**
Jul 27, 2012

X-rays demonstrate on the lateral view contuination of s/l** lu-mi-sonce** line to pass through the inferior one-third of the patella.  Thanks! ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

Is There Such A Thing As A S/l Sailor's View X-ray For A
Jan 30, 2011

X-rays were reviewed from the ER as well as a new s/l sailors view was obtained of the shoulder.  Thanks!! ...

Bilateral Knee X-ray Today Including A S/l Rosen View, Erosion View Show...
Aug 23, 2011

. ...

Is It Plain X-rays Or Plane X-rays?
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

X-rays Of Spine
Jun 26, 2011

There is noted to be significant degenerative changes at the L5-S1 level on the pelvic x-ray. Visualization of the more **collateral** lumbar spine is not able to observed on this x-ray.  tia  ...

Osteoarthritis X-rays...
Aug 10, 2010

I'm having trouble with this x-ray description of the leg.  "8 mm round calcific, (s/l rawcific) density adjacent to the posterior aspect of the tibia - (s/l free joint or rejoint) body or synovial osteochondromatosis."  And later when she is describing the knee pain, is sounds like she is saying "acific" calcification behind the right knee with OA. Any help is so appreciated!! ...

X-rays Series
Mar 17, 2011

Looking for correct spelling for Silverman series.. done for possible child abuse cases.. Just something nagging at me that this is not the correct spelling? ...

X-rays Of Elbow
Mar 13, 2014

Patient had elbow arthroplasty.   X-rays reviewed that show well positioned total elbow arthroplasty with s/l  **cement _________________** ossification of soft tissues"   Thanks for any help  ...

Is Extending X-rays Correct Here?
Nov 27, 2009

I did get s/l extending  x-rays of her knees which were essentially normal. ...

Computers Reading X-rays Now?
Apr 02, 2010

I have a friend who lead MT at a radiology group and she tells me that they are using software that reads parts of an x-ray. It can detect where the calcifications are. I wonder if the radiologists are thinking they may out of a job just like us someday. ...

Portable Chest X-rays
Feb 08, 2011

For those MTs who are radiology MTs, when you transcribe portable chest x-rays, does your hospital or MTSO require you to include not only the date of the portable chest x-ray but also the time?  ...

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Lumbar X-rays - Does This Make Sense Here?
Oct 17, 2009

The lateral view showed similar findings, both anterior and posteriorly, superior and inferiorly, of the lumbar vertebrae and more significantly **autofusion** was noted at the L4-L5 level.  ...

X-rays Of Hip - All Components Are Well Seeded (or Seated)?
Aug 16, 2011

x ...

X-ray View Help
Nov 21, 2009

The patient has knee problems - no problems with her feet.  He does mention the knee is in varus alignment.  I haven't heard of this view before - especially as this is a knee problem.  Thanks! We will obtain an AP view of the knee, along with a (s/l flat foot x-ray) weight bearing view.  ...

X-ray View
Dec 14, 2011

X-rays of the lumbar spine, AP, lateral and S/L STOD or Star view....any ideas? Thanks. ...

Ortho Help, S/l 3 _ Views Or Reviews Of The X-rays Were Obtained.
Oct 15, 2009

x     ...

X-rays Of L Shoulder Show Good S/l Proclamation Of The
Nov 06, 2010

x ...

X-rays - There Is A **sonically** Nonunited Hook Of The Hamate.
May 13, 2012

x ...

This 6-month-old Girl Is Being Followed For Possible Hip *dyscruzia*. Recent X-rays ...............
Dec 30, 2012

are reported as being normal. (It doesn't sound like *dysplasia*.  No other information given in note). ...

X-rays Reviewed That Show Protrusion Of The S/l Hellico Screw
Mar 09, 2010

x ...

X-rays Show The Right Knee Prosthesis To Be Well Seeded? Or Well Seated?
Aug 21, 2011

I know I've asked this before on here and I forget now what it is - seated or seeded.  It makes sense to me either way.   ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Larynx View
Dec 01, 2009

This is for exam of a patient's throat and the doctor states that unfortunately his "larynx view" was not intact- is a larynx view some sort of medical device?  ...

S/l Adantate View
Mar 13, 2011

X-rays of the cervical spine as well as an odantate view were taken. ...

View Paycheck
Feb 15, 2013

I know...Its early and probably not enough caffeine yet but I have to know, how do I view my previous paychecks?  On the old timeclock system it was easy, but I can't figure it out in Webclock.  ...

Salson View
Jan 12, 2015

Sounds like Salson view, not sure. Thanks for any help.  She has a large peroneal tubercle and then has the cavovarus foot deformity.  She has one on both sides, but the one on the right is more significant, particularly on that Salson view. ...

We Obtained X-rays From Her Pediatrician Late Last Week And She Was Noted To Have A *skiffy* ????
Nov 18, 2009

nm ...

S/l Skier's View For Knee X-ray
Oct 18, 2010

TEXT:  Examination of short AP, lateral, Merchant and *skier's* view of the left knee does reveal evidence of arthritis involving the lateral compartment and also the patellofemoral compartment.  ...