A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Vista Web Pathology medical record. sm - traci

Posted: Feb 01, 2011

Brushing biopsies were obtained with final pathology consistent with squamous cell carcinoma, according to the Vista web pathology medical record from the Montana VA. 

Found it. VistAWeb. Thx :) - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

What Impact Will The Electronic Medical Record Have On The Medical Coding Career
Mar 20, 2011

Dear medical coding students and medical coders: I am starting The Andrew's School of Medical Coding on April 1, 2011 and I have I am looking forward to it. I want to ask you your opinions. I was at the dog park with my pug Cruncher yesterday and I was telling my friends that I was looking forward to starting school and one my friends who is an oncologist at NIH was advising me that I should think twice about starting medical coding as a profession because the implementation of the electron ...

Path Of The Medical Record
Mar 31, 2010

I'm trying to follow the path of a patient medical record. Pls correct me if I'm wrong. But here's my understanding: the doctor dictates (or inputs his data), then it goes to coding. From coding it goes to billing and from billing it goes to the designated payor (insurance company, medicare, etc).  So If my scenario is correct, then if there is not an accurate record, then it can't be coded correctly and it can't be billed correctly and the medical faciility does no ...

Another Medical Record Breach
Apr 05, 2010

Below is a link to another breach of medical records. We can directly blame the fact that today's medical records largely dwell on the internet. Lest some of you come back with "but without the internet, we would not have jobs", let me tell you that we got along without the internet previously and had higher pay because the offshore vultures could not get at the records and we were in higher demand. We can do it again.   http://valley.newhavenindependent.org/index.php/archives/entry/ ...

Does Anyone Know What Medical Record Auditing Is?
Jan 24, 2011

My community college offers this course and I would like to take it.   ...

Medical Record Summarizer
Jul 11, 2012

Can someone explain to me what a medical record summarizer does and what kind of pay is it?  Thanks ...

Appalled At What A Medical Record Looks Like Now.
Jul 20, 2012

I began working for a doctor's office and we get referrals.  Some of these apparently are entered by the doctor.  It is the biggest mess I have ever seen.  Sentences are run together.  There is no punctuation.  Capitalization is either nonexistent or incorrect.  There are no paragraphs.  The report is just literally words run together for a whole page. Other offices have canned forms, and they fill in a few blanks.  The paragraphs and h ...

Medical Record Errors
Feb 20, 2014

If anyone is on Facebook, search for the "Healthcare Documentation Today" page.  There is an article posted regarding medical record errors.   It is a very interesting article regarding the other side of what we do.   ...

Electronic Medical Record
Jan 14, 2015

I have been corrected by QA twice on this one. The first time it was changed to capitals (Electronic Medical Record), so I started typing it that way. However, recently I had it changed to lower case (electronic medical record). Both times the sentence was the same... "Detailed in the electronic medical record."   I had always typed this lower case until it was changed the first time. I never did understand why it should be capitalized. How do you usually transcribe this one?  ...

Electronic Medical Record No More Dictation, No More Transcription
Jun 26, 2014

Everywhere I turn I see nothing but EMR - No more dictation, no more transcription.  At an eye appointment today when I told the technician I'm a medical transcriptionist, she responded with "DO THEY STILL HAVE THAT?"  It's time to wake up and smell the coffee.  Transcription and even VR will not be needed by next year.  Walmart please hire me! ...

Please Refer To Medical Record On "health 2".
Mar 17, 2011

It seems to be some sort of electronic medical record program??  Can't document. ...

Vista Conversion
Nov 01, 2009

Hello!  I have an Acer desktop that is a vista.  My old computer was an XP, and I still have the hard drive that I removed from it before I gave it away.  Is it possible that I can remove the Vista hard drive from my present computer and replace it with the XP hard drive from my previous computer?  (I don't remember the name of my previous computer).  Thanks! ...

ANY COMPANIES USE VISTA
Nov 09, 2009

Any companies use Vista.  Thank you ...

Vista And EMDAT...
Dec 09, 2009

For those that use Vista and EMDAT/Inscribe, have you had problems downloading and using the platform?  If so, what issues did you encounter?  Thanks!! ...

Can Vista And EMDAT Be Used Together? Are There Any
Dec 09, 2009

nm ...

Has Anyone Tried DQS With Vista Or Windows 7?
Jan 02, 2010

I need a new computer & would rather not have to buy a refurbished or special order from Dell just to get XP, so I'm wondering if anyone's been able to try the new Windows 7 or even Vista, though I'd prefer Windows 7 I think.  TIA!!! ...

Question About Vista
Jul 11, 2010

I just got a new computer with Vista and can't get DQscribe to download.  Is Vista compatable with DQscribe?  Thanks! ...

MModal's DQS 7.1 And Vista
Oct 05, 2012

Hey MModal MT's, Do any of you guys work on Vista in the new DQS 7.1?   I have a company-issued computer, but my laptop runs on Vista.  Just wondering is DQS 7.1 will run okay with Vista.   ...

Anyone Using VIsta For Fluency 7.4??
Oct 13, 2014

Need  to use my laptop for work this week - - Vista.   I know they say it's incompatible, but in the past I've been able to work when they said that as well.  Just wondering if anyone is currently working on Fluency 7.4 on Vista.  Thanks! ...

Loading DocQscribe On Vista
Oct 20, 2009

Can someone please instruct me on how to load DQS on Vista?  Thanks! ...

Is DocQScribe Compatible With Vista? Nm
Feb 20, 2010

xxx ...

Escription, Using Vista, Cannot Minimize
Nov 23, 2012

Have a new system and for whatever reason cannot get things to minimize to the usual place, the bar at the bottom of the page (I give up, what do you call it?).  If I bring Google up and want to minimize that and keep, cannot do because if I go back to Google the same material still there.  Used to be with my other XP could minimize all the way across the page and this time not. Any ideas as to how to correct this? TIA ...

Line Counter Compatible With Vista
Oct 25, 2009

does anyone know of a line counter that is compatible with Vista?     ...

How To Properly Install GearPlayer 4 On Vista?
Nov 18, 2009

Does anyone know how to properly install GearPlayer 4 on Vista?  I cannot get it right.  I am also using the Emdat Inscribe.  Thanks ...

Windows Vista And Express Scribe
Jan 11, 2010

I was wondering if anyone has been able to get express scribe to work properly, with Vista. I have tried every compatible mode and downloaded an add-on, that was suggested to make it work. I think I need to find another alternative. However, thought I might check here first. ...

How To Disable Cookies On Vista Windows
Jul 15, 2010

can you tell me where to find the place in my computer to disable cookies?  a tech did it for me today on my desktop and i want to do it on my laptop but don't remember where to find it.  i've been floundering around here 30 min and now can't find it...thanks. ...

Has Anyone Successfully Installed 6.1 On Windows Vista?
Sep 07, 2010

I haven't tried to install it yet but I'm seeing so many people reporting trouble that I'm afraid to even try.  This is my own computer and it runs Windows Vista.  What are my chances of having the new version 6.1 install without it turning into a nightmare?   ...

Does MTStars FlashCount Work With Vista?
Dec 21, 2010

I have installed it and it works just fine until the point of creating invoice and it will not add up my words, lines, or anything.  I have selected different ways just playing around and cannot get it to calculate.  It produces the invoice just fine but with no actual calculations.  The only thing I am wondering is if it is a Vista compatibility issue.  I noticed the website did not list it under "Platform Supported".  Thanks in advance for any help provided! ...

Window's Vista Speech Recognition
Aug 18, 2011

Will b starting to work from home soon and would like to use Vista's speech recognition. My ques is do I need to buy Stedman's spellchecker and the dictionary or just the dictionary? Thanks. ...

Vista Windows Mail Question
Jul 22, 2013

Hello all. I have Vista Windows Mail (it does not say Live Mail). I am wanting to alphabetize my contacts list in e-mail, but I see no place I can do that. There is an "organize" tab, but that is just for folders and things. Does anyone know how I can do this? Thanks so much! ...

Is Nuance Compatible With Windows 7/Vista 64 Bit Systems? Sm
Mar 21, 2011

I'm wondering because posting says now compatible with Windows 7/64 systems, but actual information on job info page for the application says 32 bit systems only but that is as of Feb. Anyone know for sure? I have 8 GB of memory and only Vista 64 and Windows 7 can utilize higher than 4 GB of memory.  The 32 bit systems can only utilize a max of 4 GB of memory.  Makes a huge difference.  TIA! ...