A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l PEEK unit - hhh

Posted: Jun 03, 2015

dictated, "The incision was taken through the skin and subcutaneous tissues with the s/l PEEK unit down tot he fascial layer.  

This is a knee revision arthroplasty.  

PEAK PlasmaBlade - PAMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Wow. I Was Taking A Peek Over Here
Mar 10, 2010

to see what Medquist was looking like.  Looks just about like Spheris to me, possibly a little worse.  Can anyone say what they are paying per line ASR and regular transcription for a mid-level account?  Clinic account?  Not sure it is worth the bother to stick around for this change. ...

Is PEEK Cage In All Caps?
Jul 16, 2010

Stryker PEEK cage or peek cage or Peek cage? ...

Hx Of S/l Peek/a ?? Where She Was Constantly Feeling The Need To Chew On Ice
Sep 26, 2012

Pt is here for a 2 month history of s/l peek/a ??  where she was constantly feeling the need to chew on ice as well as progressively worsening fatigue.    I so clearly hear peek/a but can't find anything on google. Thanks for your help..... ...

S/l Peek A Boo Toes -see Entire Sentence In Message
Jan 27, 2014

Exam of lower feet reveal pes planovalgus with hindfoot valgus and "peek a boo" toes. ...

S/l No Leg Stim Unit
Nov 12, 2009

Left-sided L2-L5 medial branch radiofrequency neurotomy.  s/l no leg stim unit, 3 mV, good medial branch stim, 3 burns at each location . ...

Kens Unit
Mar 10, 2010

The patient relates that this area is tender from time to time and bothersome with her _______ unit.  (Kens???) ...

Unit Secretary
May 22, 2010

I am thinking about applying for a unit secretary position at a local hospital.  Hours are 7-3:30, full time, Monday through Friday.  Not sure about the pay scale yet.   Has anyone here worked in that capacity?  I think my medical terminology knowledge would be useful.   I am concerned about future employment in the MT field, especially the declining wage structure.     ...

Step-down Unit
Nov 12, 2010

Is 'step-down unit' capitalized? ...

Step Down Unit???
Aug 22, 2013

Step Down Unit, Stepdown Unit, Step-Down Unit  and  is it even capitalized??? This is confusing.  I searched this, and it is written multiple different ways at hospitals and other sites.  Sometimes written in upper case, other times in lower case.  I found a "step-down therapy" in Stedman's, but nothing about a unit.   Is there a correct choice, or just type what appears to be the best option? Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks so very much. ...

MT To Unit Secretary?
Mar 18, 2014

I know some folks have gotten out of MT and gone into different positions in hospitals.  I see a few local jobs online for unit secretaries and scheduling clerks that require no other specialized training other than terminology, and i am wondering if anyone has gone that route, is it a big learning curve? did you feel in over your head? It would be so far out of my range of comfort (haven't worked outside for almost 10 years) and not to mention having to get a wardrobe (although scrub ...

Unit Secretary Duties
Jul 19, 2012

Okay, AFAIK, a unit secretary is someone who works in a particular unit at a hospital, usually, and handles all sorts of duties. That much I know. But lately, some of the ads for this job seem to be adding on other duties that I didn't think a unit sec. had to know: CNA; monitor technician. So now you have to be trained as a CNA or take courses in telemetry to work as a unit secretary? ...

S/l Arched Motor Unit Potentials
Jan 08, 2013

Activation shows *s/l arched* motor unit potentials, especially in the gastrocnemius muscles bilaterally. Hope someone else is awake at this ungodly hour to help me out. Thanks! ...

What Is The Measuring Scale Or Unit For Suction Devices
Jul 14, 2010

Here's the sentence:  "The chest tube was connected to the ______(s/l "Myella") suction, and it went down to zero on -23 _______ (s/l "meters"... could it be "mm"?)of suction. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!  ...

Coronary Intensive Care Unit/Capitalize?
May 14, 2015

Should Coronary Intensive Care Unit be capitalized? Thank you. ...

Patient Was Upset By The S/l *ma-loo* On The Unit And Has Decreased Sleep" NM TIA
May 24, 2012

x ...

Ostiomeatal Complex (or Unit) Versus Osteomeatal Complex
Feb 15, 2010

I do transcription for radiologists, and this comes up quite often.  Is it osteomeatal complexes with an "e" or ostiomeatal complexes with an "i"?  Sometimes they say ostiomeatal "units" instead of complexes.  These rads use Dragon, so I'm only proofreading and editing their reports, and it comes to me spelled in both ways, even from the same rad.  Any help here fellow MTs? ...

Pethespa Per Unit - Doc Spells Pethespa
Apr 08, 2010

His most recent Factor VIII inhibitor titer on March 16, 2010 was measured at 11.3 pethespa per unit.   ...