A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l Googer guidewire in angiography - wordhelp

Posted: Feb 16, 2010

sentence--The 3DRC right coronary artery guide was utilized and a _____ guidewire advanced beyond the observed lesion. 

Duh, Cougar wire. NM - duh

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Cardic Cath,,is It Guide Wire, Guidewire, Or Guidewire??
Mar 01, 2012

it is always transcribed differently.. ...

Is A 038 Guidewire A 0.38 Or .038?
Apr 13, 2011

He just says, "038" without any point.  Is there a uniform way these are transcribed.  The left ureteral orifice was identified and cannulated with a 038 guidewire which advanced easily into the left renal pelvis, and its position was confirmed with fluoroscopy. thanks! ...

Is It 035 Guidewire Or 0.035 Guidewire Please
Nov 08, 2011

x ...

New Yorker Guidewire?
Aug 24, 2010

anyone ever heard of a New Yorker guidewire? ...

0.04 Or 0.014 Inch Guidewire?
Jun 18, 2013

Cardiac cath report: A 0.04 or 0.014 inch sounds like SI Pro AutoFlex guidewire was then used...  I don't know if this is a brand name or what.  Thanks ladies :)     ...

Help Please, Bead Tip Guidewire
Jun 21, 2015

Trying to find the correct way to type this..google shows bead tip guidewire bead-tip guidewire Bead Tip Guidewire and ASR has it lower case with and without a hyphen throughout the report. Anyone? ...

Angiography
Nov 09, 2010

Patient undergoing left lower extremity angiography with s/l invintum.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Angiography Vs Arteriography
Mar 25, 2011

Are the words angiography and arteriography always interchangeable?  Transcribing for ESL and impossible to clearly determine which he says.  I think he uses both.   ...

First, Second, Third-order... Angiography
May 02, 2011

Can anybody enlighten me on what is meant by the first-order.... angiography?  I've been trying to google it and it doesn't really explain. ...

Coronary Angiography/heart Catheterization..sm
Jul 18, 2010

A "two-five-twelve" Voyager balloon was then advanced into the occluded area and inflated to 10 atmospheres for 20 seconds. How do I write the numbers dictated?  2.5 x 12?  ...

Angiography Entry Site Sealed With
May 04, 2011

the angiography entry site was sealed with s/l "Mint" device?? ...

Coping (??) Wire Used In Diagnostic Angiography
Jun 02, 2014

Anyone heard of "coping wire" that is used in a diagnostic angiography?  Thanks. ...

A 0.014 "Sparticle" Coronary Angiography Wire?
May 25, 2010

NM ...