A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Coping (??) wire used in diagnostic angiography - Anna

Posted: Jun 02, 2014

Anyone heard of "coping wire" that is used in a diagnostic angiography?  Thanks.

It might - be

[ In Reply To ..]
Kopans wire. Hope someone else can chime in.

That's "kind of" what I thought too, but couldn't reference it. Thanks though! - Anna

[ In Reply To ..]
NM

There is a "Cope Mandril" guidewire sm. - FlaMT

[ In Reply To ..]
manufactured by Cook Medical used for diagnostic angiography. I have a doc that says "Cope wire" and leaves off the "Mandril" part.
Hmmmm...that's a possibility. Thanks all. - Anna
[ In Reply To ..]
no message

Similar Messages:

A 0.014 "Sparticle" Coronary Angiography Wire?
May 25, 2010

NM ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

Cardiac Cath - Support Wire Or Sport Wire?
Jun 22, 2013

In a cath report, is it support wire or sport wire?  With Google, it seems like it should be support wire, but it sure sounds like he (ESL) says sport wire. JR4 guiding catheter with side hole was used to selectively engage the right coronary artery.  Short sport wire was advanced all the way to the distal vessel.  After that, we placed 2.75 x 30-mm Resolute drug-eluting stent We used a 3.75 EBU guiding catheter selectively engaged left main and the same sport wire was advanced ...

Mandril Wire Versus Mandrel Wire?
May 10, 2012

What is the correct spelling "mandril wire" or mandrel wire"?  I have seen both used now for abscess drainage studies. ...

Axis Wire Vs Access Wire
Apr 19, 2013

In podiatry op note, doc dictates axis wire (I am sure that it is axis wire), but my QA always changes it to access wire.  I tried to convince him that it is axis and not access, but he is not convinced.  Can anyone help me in providing any realiable documentation to prove it. ...

Coping With 2 Jobs - How Do You All Do It?
Nov 04, 2009

Have managed to schedule myself for 64 hours a week, spread out so it can be done and still have supper with family, but.....  Already feeling like I don't have a minute to call my own. The second job I took on is a company that has NUMEROUS posts about people running out of work.  I thought, what the heck, I really didn't want to work 24 hours a week on a PT job anyway.  Well, guess what -  I got the lucky area that has plenty of work. Then to make matters more c ...

Coping With NSA Situation
Aug 07, 2012

How are you all coping with this NSA crap?   Giving up Friday evenings to try to make up hours is just not always possible.  Sometimes there are too many hours to make up anyway.  Most of my PTO was used up before they decided to let us take unpaid time off.  Second jobs?  Using PTO?  I know I am not alone in this situation, how are you all handling it?   ...

Heart Cath Wire: S/l "tumor Wire" ??? What Is It?
Sep 25, 2011

doing a heart cath report; the good doctor says what sounds like "tumor wire" Please! give me a clue!  some guidance.   (thanks for reading this far). ...

Angiography
Nov 09, 2010

Patient undergoing left lower extremity angiography with s/l invintum.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Angiography Vs Arteriography
Mar 25, 2011

Are the words angiography and arteriography always interchangeable?  Transcribing for ESL and impossible to clearly determine which he says.  I think he uses both.   ...

First, Second, Third-order... Angiography
May 02, 2011

Can anybody enlighten me on what is meant by the first-order.... angiography?  I've been trying to google it and it doesn't really explain. ...

S/l Googer Guidewire In Angiography
Feb 16, 2010

sentence--The 3DRC right coronary artery guide was utilized and a _____ guidewire advanced beyond the observed lesion.  ...

Coronary Angiography/heart Catheterization..sm
Jul 18, 2010

A "two-five-twelve" Voyager balloon was then advanced into the occluded area and inflated to 10 atmospheres for 20 seconds. How do I write the numbers dictated?  2.5 x 12?  ...

Angiography Entry Site Sealed With
May 04, 2011

the angiography entry site was sealed with s/l "Mint" device?? ...

DIAGNOSTIC TEST
May 17, 2012

what is the correct way of typing 2D echo?   ex.       2D Echo was requested.      2d Echo was requested.      2D-Echo was requested.      2d-Echo was requested. ...

Retro Diagnostic Testing????
Nov 03, 2009

Am I hearing this correct? ...

Diagnostic Report Generator
Dec 20, 2009

Does anyone with the "Big Q" (other than for op reports) who uses the Diagnostic Reports Generator?  There's not much info about it . Is there anyone who has a little time to give the rest of us peons who don't understand it some information about it?  Thank you so much! ...

Schizophrenia Diagnostic Criteria
Jun 21, 2012

The guidelines, the diagnostic guidelines are actually things which arise DS 7-4 and CD10.  Those are the diagnostic criteria.   Is it DS 7-4 or DA7-4 or VA 7-4?? Thanks for any help. ...

Ritt Diagnostic Test For Depression?
Jul 13, 2011

nm ...

Help! This Is A Diagnostic Report And Does Not Include Past Medical Sm
Feb 28, 2015

history or any actual conditions.  Medication s/l Imodium lac D??? Possible that it is Imodium, s/l lac D (or maybe not Imodium at all and it is one word?) omeprozole is in list so he does have stomach issues.  I'm stumped.  Extremely fast dictator!!! ...

Why, Oh Why, Do They Get To The Laboratory/diagnostic Data Portion And Decide To Speed Talk...Grrr!!
May 12, 2011

nm ...

Jay-wire And Zip-wire
Mar 29, 2010

Has anyone heard the use of a jay-wire and a zip-wire and is this spelled and hyphenated correctly? ...

Wire
Aug 19, 2010

s/l estatto wire  (for crossing a lesion) ...

T Doc Wire?
Jun 09, 2015

"There was dense scar tissue int he groin from his previous angiogram procedures.  Initial attempt to pass a 5-French sheath over a s/l T Doc wire was unsuccessful."   Vascular surgery file.  Help!  ...

How Do You Type 035 Wire
Oct 06, 2010

is it 0.035? ...

S/l Cherooma Wire
Aug 10, 2011

Vascular surgery report - sounds like "cherooma" wire.  Multiple attempts were made with a "cherooma" wire without success to cross the proximal left common iliac artery. Any help would be much appreciated! ...

Meyer Wire
Jul 10, 2012

Does anyone know the correct spelling for Meyer wire used in an AAA? ...

Stark Wire
Sep 22, 2012

Hi everyone. Is there such a thing as Stark wire that is used in femoral bypass sugery? Thanks, Jean ...

Doing An ERCP Hydro Wire
Oct 28, 2009

I'm not with my reference books and not sure of the internet references I am seeing. he says "Using an RX sphincterotome loaded  with a hydro wire"   Not sure if Hydro-wire, Hydro wire, etc. or if it is short for hydrophilic wire.  Anyone know this or have a reference book?  Thanks ...

Fundoscopy - Wire??? Hyperintensive Changes
Jan 27, 2010

Fundoscopy shows several wire hyperintensive changes???  Is wire correct???? ...