A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help please, bead tip guidewire - sm

Posted: Jun 21, 2015

Trying to find the correct way to type this..google shows bead tip guidewire bead-tip guidewire Bead Tip Guidewire and ASR has it lower case with and without a hyphen throughout the report. Anyone?

it would depend on its use in each instance - sure youve sent the report on by now

[ In Reply To ..]
If the dictator mentions the brand of the bead-tip guide wire (guide wire not guidewire/Glidewire not Glide wire).

ex Biomet Bead-tip guide wire
ex I used a bead-tip guide wire.

I know there will be those who disagree with my use of a space between those two words and that is okay. In the same way X-ray denigrated into x-ray because of common use practice, so is/will this term.

Similar Messages:

Cardic Cath,,is It Guide Wire, Guidewire, Or Guidewire??
Mar 01, 2012

it is always transcribed differently.. ...

Has Anyone Ever Used Ergo Bead Wrist Supports
Jun 26, 2011

Found this on transcrpitiongear.com (I have ordered equipment from them before and been happy with all purchases) and was wondering if it worked well but no reviews on it yet.  The descriptions says:  "ergoBeads™ are like no other wrist rests or stress balls. Ergonomically designed by an orthopedic surgeon, ergoBeads™ provide optimal comfort for your wrists and hands. Made of cotton Lycra, they are soft and cool against your skin. The smooth plastic bead filling gently sup ...

Is A 038 Guidewire A 0.38 Or .038?
Apr 13, 2011

He just says, "038" without any point.  Is there a uniform way these are transcribed.  The left ureteral orifice was identified and cannulated with a 038 guidewire which advanced easily into the left renal pelvis, and its position was confirmed with fluoroscopy. thanks! ...

Is It 035 Guidewire Or 0.035 Guidewire Please
Nov 08, 2011

x ...

New Yorker Guidewire?
Aug 24, 2010

anyone ever heard of a New Yorker guidewire? ...

0.04 Or 0.014 Inch Guidewire?
Jun 18, 2013

Cardiac cath report: A 0.04 or 0.014 inch sounds like SI Pro AutoFlex guidewire was then used...  I don't know if this is a brand name or what.  Thanks ladies :)     ...

S/l Googer Guidewire In Angiography
Feb 16, 2010

sentence--The 3DRC right coronary artery guide was utilized and a _____ guidewire advanced beyond the observed lesion.  ...