A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

0.04 or 0.014 inch guidewire? - MT

Posted: Jun 18, 2013

Cardiac cath report:

A 0.04 or 0.014 inch sounds like SI Pro AutoFlex guidewire was then used...  I don't know if this is a brand name or what.  Thanks ladies :)

Got it :) nevermind nm - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Cardic Cath,,is It Guide Wire, Guidewire, Or Guidewire??
Mar 01, 2012

it is always transcribed differently.. ...

Quarter-inch Or 1/4-inch Plain Packing Gauze..sm
Mar 05, 2014

How would you write this if he is talking what type of packing he used? TIA!! ...

Is A 038 Guidewire A 0.38 Or .038?
Apr 13, 2011

He just says, "038" without any point.  Is there a uniform way these are transcribed.  The left ureteral orifice was identified and cannulated with a 038 guidewire which advanced easily into the left renal pelvis, and its position was confirmed with fluoroscopy. thanks! ...

Is It 035 Guidewire Or 0.035 Guidewire Please
Nov 08, 2011

x ...

New Yorker Guidewire?
Aug 24, 2010

anyone ever heard of a New Yorker guidewire? ...

Help Please, Bead Tip Guidewire
Jun 21, 2015

Trying to find the correct way to type this..google shows bead tip guidewire bead-tip guidewire Bead Tip Guidewire and ASR has it lower case with and without a hyphen throughout the report. Anyone? ...

S/l Googer Guidewire In Angiography
Feb 16, 2010

sentence--The 3DRC right coronary artery guide was utilized and a _____ guidewire advanced beyond the observed lesion.  ...

2 X 2 Inch Or " Or What?
Dec 08, 2011

Good morning!  Confused! How do you transcribe 2" x 2" correctly?  ...

Ten One Hundredths Of An Inch
Feb 08, 2012

My doctor is excising some tissue from a child's fingertip and goes along merrily talking in centimeters, then suddenly pulls a fast one and says: ten one hundredths of an inch   Great.  A Google search has just left me doubting myself completely.  I found one reference that says "0.010 is ten thousandths (same as one hundredth)."  So does this mean I need to type "0.10" (if that is really the correct numeral for this dimension), or should I just write it out as "ten ...

...dermatoma Set To 14 One-thousandths Of An Inch...?
Mar 19, 2010

How would you type the above?  I'm going blank, lol! TIA ...

Correct Way To Type 1/2-inch Leg Length...
Apr 07, 2010

is this the correct way to type 1/2-inch leg length discrepancy?   She has a 1/2-inch leg length discrepancy with the right leg being shorter than the left.   tia. ...

Hyphenate? 3/4 Inch Skin Incision?
May 19, 2010

Blood loss was essentially nil as the procedure was done through a 3/4 inch skin incision. Should it be 3/4-inch skin incision? Thank you. ...

Do You Say 5 Feet, 4 Inch Woman Or 5 Foot
May 29, 2011

5 feet or 5 foot. I think it should be 1 foot and anything over 1, then feet, but now its sounding weird. I always type feet. Just wondering what other people do. ...

25 Gauge, 3.5 Inch (s/l) Klinky Needle
Apr 11, 2013

25 gauge, 3.5 inch (s/l) Klinky needle For lumbar injection.   Thanks :) ...

Stupid Question: How Do You Write 14 One Thousands Of An Inch
Jul 09, 2012

Havent woken up yet thats my excuse for stupidy today and Im sticking to it... ...

So Sick Of Docs With 12-inch Thick Tongues! They Should Have To Use Front-end SR! NM
Jun 17, 2015

6' 8" White Male Or 6 Foot 8 Inch White Male?
Dec 09, 2009

I have not run across the patient's measurements before and have no clue of the proper way to type them. tia.   6' 8" white male or 6 foot 8 inch white male? ...