A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

nose test? - tb

Posted: Apr 28, 2011

s/l "Singer's" nose test? His coordination: "Singer's" nose test was normal.

"finger-to-nose" test (nm) - Hi there!

[ In Reply To ..]

finger-to-nose test -

[ In Reply To ..]

Of course! - tb

[ In Reply To ..]
Gosh- thanks sooo much for the reply- you are right on!

Similar Messages:

Contact The Ear, Nose And Throat Doctor...would You Capitalize Ear, Nose And Throat???
Feb 05, 2011

x ...

Nose S/l Caraizo?
Dec 25, 2009

I know the term and have heard it before and am having a brain freeze. Can somebody assist please? ...

Ear, Nose And Throat
Dec 02, 2010

Brown Madison rhinorrhea.  Is there such a thing? ...

Help - Kid With Runny Nose
Dec 13, 2010

A 2-year-old kid with runny nose, s/l spack-u exposure. ...

Augur Of The Nose
Apr 26, 2012

Anyone know what this word might be? Thanks! s/l au gurr This completed the frontal sinusotomy. Opening of the (augur) posterior region was done to ensure better drainage postoperatively out of the frontal recess. ...

Blow Your Nose, Would You Please?
Jul 18, 2014

I have a doctor that has been sniffling, snuffling, and snorting his way through a 15 minute report.  I would not mind at all if he took time out to blow his nose so I didn't have to listen to all the above noises.  ...

Trangent Nose Bleeding?
Dec 15, 2010

He also gets (trangent) nose bleeding every few days with nasal irrigations. s/l trangent Thanks! ...

Doctor Breathing Through His Nose
Dec 17, 2013

typed:  The patient was pronounced dead. How scary is that? ...

Plastic Surgery Of Nose..please See Message
Dec 07, 2014

Physical exam shows that she has deviation of the base to the right of the nose, clover leaf deformation, and deviation of the overall tip. She also has a large infratip area with a significant s/l JANE-U bend in the inferior portion of the crus. TIA! ...

Test S/l Mal-blees Test - Left Elbow Lateral Epicondylitis
Jan 18, 2012

x ...

S/l "towel" Transferrin? (possible CSF Leak/nose)
Nov 12, 2009

I have heard of beta-2 transferrin, but this new doctor is saying (s/l) "towel" or "tow" transferrin? TIA ...

Is Anyone Here An RHIT? Wondering How Difficult The Test Is Compared To CCS Test
Jul 10, 2012

nm ...

Gyno Test - S/l Wisp Test? I Think I'm Spent!
Jan 05, 2010

.. ...

S/l "fibril?" "fibrae" Tissue - Nose??
Jan 09, 2010

Nasal exam shows dry septal mucosa with [fibril] tissue anteriorly on the right anterior septum ...

Knee Test, Sounds Like "Simon's First Test"
May 06, 2015

Doc is doing a knee exam for large meniscal tear and bone-on-bone medial compartment OA.  He says what sounds like "Simons first test" caused grade 4 posterolateral tenderness. Any ideas? Thanks, Andrea ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

Lab Test Name
Oct 22, 2009

Sounds like CCSR~sound familiar to anyone, because I can't confirm it and I have never heard of it. TIA! ...

S/l G-lie-a-test
Nov 08, 2009

This is in the patient's medication list. Doctor says "s/l g-lie-a-test as needed". The patient has severe dementia, hypertension, history of aggressive sexual behavior at nursing home and glaucoma.  His other medications include lorazepam and Xalatan drops. Any help is greatly appreciated. ...

3T4 Test
Dec 16, 2009

Is that right, and is that how it should be typed out? thanks. ...

The CMT *test* Is Not To See How Much You Know, But
Mar 31, 2010

If any employer wants us to have that silly so-called "certification", they'll have to do a lot better than .05 cpl (or less) added to our pay for it.  Show us the MONEY first. ...

Lab Test Pro-on
May 25, 2010

Hi could somebody help me out with the lab test sounds like pro-one, but  I am unable to verify it on google. Is it Pro-1, pro-1, Pro-One or what? ...

Another Test
May 25, 2010

He was also negative for HIV s/l EFB.  ...

This Job Is A Test . . . It Is Only A Test
Jul 19, 2010

This job is a test . . . It is only a test . . . Had this been a real job . . . it would have come with raises, promotions and other signs of appreciation!!! ...

Anyone Taken The MME Test?
Sep 01, 2010

Just curious what I might be up against if I tried it.  I've done this for roughly 12 yrs but a friend (who has been at it longer than me) failed the first part. ...

Has Anyone Taken The MME Test
Oct 08, 2010

I am going to apply for MME, and I guess then you get an invitation to take the test.  Does anyone know about this test?  Do they expect you to proof the documents from begnning to end or just fill in blanks?  Any other information would be great as welll. ...

Lab Test Help, Please!
Nov 29, 2010

Has anyone ever heard of a test that s/l antiglumera BMAB?  It comes at the end of a long list of rheumatologic lab tests. ...

Another Lab Test...
Nov 29, 2010

How about a CL1Q?  Again, it is at the end of a long list of rheumatology labs. ...

New CMT Test
Jan 12, 2011

Did anyone take the new beta CMT test and find out their results? There were techical problems with scoring or something?  We've been waiting weeks and weeks and were told we would get the results no later than today, and still haven't heard anything.  ...

Before I Test For MQ....
Mar 17, 2011

can anyone tell me if they allow Windows 7 and what type of internet connect they require.  I realize most people here will tell me not to work for them, but I need a job bad. Thanks ...

TTS Test
Mar 24, 2011

Has anyone tested for TTS? ...