A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lung clear and symmetrical without s/l domus or domes - starstruck

Posted: Dec 17, 2009

So I'm typing away, minding my own business, and this doc says:  "The lungs are clear and symmetrical without s/l domus/domis/or maybe domes."  The only thing I was able to find was something about the domes of the diaphragm. Can anyone clue me in as to what this means? 

without dullness? nm - flybye

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Similar Messages:

PE Lung Exam "Lung Clear. No ??? Breath Sounds."
Dec 18, 2010

I know I should know this but I can't get it to come to the front of my brain.... Under the PE the doc says:  "Lungs clear. No s/l litigious breath sounds." I know it isn't "litigious" but that's what it sounds like. please please help ...

A Symmetrical Or Asymmetrical
Feb 02, 2010

Physical examination of her left foot reveals asymmetrical dorsiflexion. tia. ...

Having Writers Block.. Is It Symmetric Or Symmetrical
Nov 05, 2009

Face is symmetrical. ...

Chest Exam S/l "domus"
Aug 13, 2010

Chest:  No s/l domus. Domes? I really don't think it's dullness. ...

Lung
Jun 09, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.   sounds like ----intravulaur septic that filled---birefringent crystals..?? ANY help!?! ...

Believe This Is Under Lung Exam..
Feb 06, 2010

s/l "DE" was less than 2 cm bilaterally.  s/l "frem-a-tus" was okay. No s/l "E to A" changed were evident. ...

Inasipe Of The Lung
Dec 24, 2010

Help! Is there something like inasipe or indasipe of the lung? My doctor says it three times and I can find no info on it. I have googled all possible spellings and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance! ...

Lung Wipeout
Feb 10, 2011

She was admitted with left lung s/l wipeout. ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Lung Exam
Apr 02, 2011

H&P, doctor sounds like he is saying Lungs:  Increased TRACHEAL sounds both bases?   ...

Lung Disease
May 19, 2012

This is an ESL and can't get what he is saying about this patient with COPD and emphysema. Sentence is: The disease has progressed and he now has baseline shortness of breath and easy s/l sub-tic-a-bility. Any ideas would help!   ...

Lung Anatomy S/l Pickoff
Sep 01, 2010

Doc says:  "There was an obvious tumor mass just above the left upper lobe s/l pickoff."  I cannot for the life of me figure out if this is a real term or slang or if I'm hearing it totally wrong. Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Lung Mass - S/l Seecam
Nov 17, 2010

lung mass consistent with s/l "seecam" versus pulmonary sequestration ...

Question On Lung Scan
Jan 25, 2011

S/L --- V/Q lung scan showed quantitative perfusion "aspaud" right lobe .... Any clues? Thanks, Abby ...

S/l Thora-lung Chest Tube?...nm
Jul 23, 2010

...nm ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Oncology Upper Lobe FDG S/l Abbott Lung Lesion
Jun 24, 2010

The patient states that his new right upper lobe FDG s/l Abbott lung lesion was found on routine surveillance PET scan ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Post Chemo Lung CA, S/l Postobstructive Elective Sore Pneumonitis
Jan 15, 2010

Can't find anything online or in books. ...

Want To Clear This Up For Myself
May 21, 2010

Could somebody clear up for me what the difference between clinic and acute care are? Is clinic referring to offices? ...

CCS Vs. CPC - To Clear This Up - Sm
Nov 20, 2011

I get tired of reading that hospitals only want CCS credentials.  That completely depends on the hospital.  What should be said is INPATIENT coding is CCS and OUTPATIENT is CPC.  A local government hospital here only wants CPC.  A huge, huge, well-known hospital in my area takes both CPC and CCS because they do so much of BOTH.    Someone coming here for information on becoming a coder should find out where they want to work and what type of coding credential tha ...

Does Anyone Use Clear Wireless?
Dec 09, 2010

It seems very fast and I believe it has a DSL cable. Has anyone used this? I am so tired of TWC, too expensive for what you get. ...

Using Clear Wireless Vs Dsl
Oct 12, 2011

I have been tempted to switch to Clear Wireless after seeing how fast it works on my daughter's computer. Does anyone have any experience using it for IC work with trascription? ...

CCT/Clear Choice
May 18, 2012

any info good or bad appreciated.    Thank you ...

Anyone Know Anything About Clear Choice?
Oct 02, 2013

I see they have an ad on the other site and don't see their name often so I'm hopeful! ...

This New Plan Is As Clear As Mud
Dec 04, 2014

Not only is this confusing to me but I feel like I'm getting screwed.   ...

MAKE MYSELF CLEAR
Jan 31, 2015

Dear MM TSM, TSA, PC, manager, work flow lead, whoever you are.... STOP SENDING ME SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT.  My own is backed up, I WILL NOT DO SOMEONE ELSES ACCOUNT WHEN MY OWN IS BACKED UP.  You are freaking irritating the hell out of me and I don't work Saturdays to do someone elses account ESPECIALLY if my account is back up.  STOP SENDING ME ACCOUNTS THAT I DO NOT KNOW, THAT I WILL MAKE MISTAKES ON AND THAT WILL CAUSE MY LINE COUNT TO DROP TO NOTHING.  UGH!!! I wish t ...

Ever Heard Of "leaning" For Treatment Of Lung Secretions?
Apr 22, 2011

Doc has performed bronchoscopy and then says:  "Therapeutic bronchoscopy done with copious amount of secretions; will attempt s/l leaning."  Later he says, "Unable to lean; will attempt each day." What is this? Is it "leaning" the patient so the secretions will drain? ...

Clear Choice Transcription - *****
Feb 10, 2010

If you want information on Clear Choice Transcription out of Pittsburgh please search the archives for Davis Transcription.  **** had been kicked out of her own company and started a new one, Clear Choice Transcription.  Don't be fooled by this con artist and her side kick,****.   Davis Transcription is now run by a reputable business owner and the name changed to tMedica.     **** No names, please.  Email names if you wish. **** ...

Clear Choice And Pearson
Feb 09, 2011

Does anyone know anything about these two companies (work atmosphere, size of company, pay on time, etc., any helpful information)?  I noticed that Clear Choice has openings for editors, but I'm wondering if they're QA editor or VR editor positions.  From the pay rate advertised, I'm thinking VR editors.  Thanks in advance for any information anyone can provide. ...