A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lung disease - DD

Posted: May 19, 2012

This is an ESL and can't get what he is saying about this patient with COPD and emphysema. Sentence is: The disease has progressed and he now has baseline shortness of breath and easy s/l sub-tic-a-bility. Any ideas would help!

susceptibility? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

susceptibility - DD

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought that at first but I don't think that's it. Thanks anyway!

fatiguability? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

I agree with fatigability. East fatigability comment is commonly dictated. - Olive

[ In Reply To ..]
n

Thanks for correcting spelling - I can never spell that word

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

perhaps... - halfmt

[ In Reply To ..]
fatiguability?

Similar Messages:

PE Lung Exam "Lung Clear. No ??? Breath Sounds."
Dec 18, 2010

I know I should know this but I can't get it to come to the front of my brain.... Under the PE the doc says:  "Lungs clear. No s/l litigious breath sounds." I know it isn't "litigious" but that's what it sounds like. please please help ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Lung
Jun 09, 2010

Lung: Infarction with pneumonia. ---------- birefringent crystals.   sounds like ----intravulaur septic that filled---birefringent crystals..?? ANY help!?! ...

Believe This Is Under Lung Exam..
Feb 06, 2010

s/l "DE" was less than 2 cm bilaterally.  s/l "frem-a-tus" was okay. No s/l "E to A" changed were evident. ...

Inasipe Of The Lung
Dec 24, 2010

Help! Is there something like inasipe or indasipe of the lung? My doctor says it three times and I can find no info on it. I have googled all possible spellings and came up with nothing. Thanks in advance! ...

Lung Wipeout
Feb 10, 2011

She was admitted with left lung s/l wipeout. ...

Lung Face
Feb 26, 2011

A-P films showed no infiltrates, with a faint nodular density in the right lung face.     Anyone hear of right lung face? ...

Lung Exam
Apr 02, 2011

H&P, doctor sounds like he is saying Lungs:  Increased TRACHEAL sounds both bases?   ...

Lung Anatomy S/l Pickoff
Sep 01, 2010

Doc says:  "There was an obvious tumor mass just above the left upper lobe s/l pickoff."  I cannot for the life of me figure out if this is a real term or slang or if I'm hearing it totally wrong. Anyone know? Thanks in advance. ...

Lung Mass - S/l Seecam
Nov 17, 2010

lung mass consistent with s/l "seecam" versus pulmonary sequestration ...

Question On Lung Scan
Jan 25, 2011

S/L --- V/Q lung scan showed quantitative perfusion "aspaud" right lobe .... Any clues? Thanks, Abby ...

S/l Thora-lung Chest Tube?...nm
Jul 23, 2010

...nm ...

Lung Clear And Symmetrical Without S/l Domus Or Domes
Dec 17, 2009

So I'm typing away, minding my own business, and this doc says:  "The lungs are clear and symmetrical without s/l domus/domis/or maybe domes."  The only thing I was able to find was something about the domes of the diaphragm. Can anyone clue me in as to what this means?  ...

Medication S/l Fluorescence-T - Lung Cancer Patient
Jan 25, 2010

--  Patient also with high blood pressure on atenolol and lisinopril...fluoresence-T and iron supplement and calcium.... ...

Oncology Upper Lobe FDG S/l Abbott Lung Lesion
Jun 24, 2010

The patient states that his new right upper lobe FDG s/l Abbott lung lesion was found on routine surveillance PET scan ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Post Chemo Lung CA, S/l Postobstructive Elective Sore Pneumonitis
Jan 15, 2010

Can't find anything online or in books. ...

Ever Heard Of "leaning" For Treatment Of Lung Secretions?
Apr 22, 2011

Doc has performed bronchoscopy and then says:  "Therapeutic bronchoscopy done with copious amount of secretions; will attempt s/l leaning."  Later he says, "Unable to lean; will attempt each day." What is this? Is it "leaning" the patient so the secretions will drain? ...

Lung CA: No Plan For "till Harvest".
Dec 22, 2010

At this time, there is no plan to proceed with surgery for resection of 1 of the lesions for "til" harvest. ...

A Disease
Dec 13, 2010

The patient has a normal uterus.  Normal appearing ovaries.  She has S/L  "a grey tube place adentia" Anyone?   Thank you in advance ...

Name Of Disease
Nov 08, 2011

Sounds like "birdno point majer" disease consistent with chronic ischemia.  Help! ...

S/l Output Disease
Jul 03, 2010

In PMH - s/l output disease.  Other history includes hypertension, diabetes, CKD with two renal transplants, CHF, and afib. ...

Important/New Disease
Jul 02, 2010

Cancer of the breath.  Documented Source of Information:  ASR. (P.S.  Catch her...)   ...

Please Help. Alzheimer's Disease Or Alzheimer Disease
Mar 21, 2010

Could someone please help me? According to the AAMT Book of Style, Is it correct to add a plural on the names of diseases or syndromes, like Alzheimer's disease, Crohn's disease, Baker's cyst, or should it simply be written as Alzheimer disease, etc. Thanks so much if someone can help me out. ...

Disease Term
Jul 21, 2010

past medical history is significant for depression, anxiety, hyperlipidemia, history of ovarian cyst, insomnia, s/l gualinbury ...

Paget's Disease Or Paget Disease
Sep 09, 2010

BOS preference, ? Paget's disease or Paget disease ...

Crohn Disease Or Crohn's Disease? NM
Oct 14, 2010

x ...