A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lateral s/l "tenangeric" process (lumbar spine/hip views) - help

Posted: Mar 15, 2011

views of lumbar spine and hips - s/l tenangeric process

Possibly transverse process ?? nm - GT

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

X-ray Of The Lumbar Spine
Nov 30, 2010

Total (sat ?) images of the lumbar spine were performed. ...

Lumbar Spine X-ray
Sep 27, 2011

An evaluation of her spine on 08/04/11 with an x-ray revealed a retrolisthesis of L3-L4 with a s/l disk-I-S.  Thanks . ...

Radiology MRI Lumbar Spine
Sep 15, 2010

There are (S/L paired) pedicle screws and posterior fusion rods at L4, L5 and S1 with resulting susceptibility artifact. Thank you in advance... ...

Lumbar Spine With A Blithe?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am transcribing radiology reports, and the dictator starts off with something that sounds like: "Lumbar spine (with a blithe/blythe)." Any idea what the "with a blithe, " might be? ~Lotte Hello! :) I am transcribing radiology reports, and the dictator starts off with something that sounds like: "Lumbar spine (with a blithe/blythe)." Any idea what the "with a blithe, " might be? ~Lotte ...

Lumbar Spine Evaluation
Nov 07, 2012

She has fair active forward flexion activities of the lumbar spine without positive ______________ (s/l help) signs upon spinal extension ...

Lumbar Spine: String Of S/l My-ileal Central Cord
Jun 12, 2011

THANKS! ...

On Lumbar Spine MRI, S/l Retro Frageers Signal Abnormality.
Nov 30, 2011

MRI of the lumbar spine demonstrates no evidence of any drop metastases.  There is an incidental note of s/l retro frag eers signal abnormality.  (or right rofrag eers) ...

Lumbar Spine MRI "short Town Version" Recovery??
Oct 03, 2014

An MRI of the lumbar spine was performed demonstrating an acute L2 compression deformity seen on positive s/l "short town version" recovery.   ??? Any ideas? ...

Is There A Lateral Bending View Knee X-ray? "AP, Lateral, Sunrise
Feb 15, 2012

x ...

Lumbar Disc Or Lumbar Disk- Which Is Correct-- Sm
Jul 09, 2011

Which is the correct way to transcribe this -- lumbar disc or lumbar disk -- I have been transcribing 4-ever and typed it disc but was recently told it is disk??  ...

X-ray Views, "moneen?" Views
Apr 12, 2011

I am looking for an x-ray view, sounds like "moneen" views of the left wrist.  Does anyone know what this might be?   ...

Mag Views
Jan 27, 2010

Our physician dictates mag views - she wants it abbreviated - do you capitalize Mag? what is the correct way - is there a period after mag? ...

MRI Views
Apr 16, 2010

Has anyone heard of an MRI view s/l "C bass" for internal auditory canals? ...

Views Of The Kneec
Aug 25, 2011

Please help!  AP, lateral, oblique and (s/l ascites a$$) views of the right knee.  Maybe second word is "axis".  Never heard of this one before.  TIA! ...

CHEST X-RAY VIEWS
Feb 11, 2013

Is it PA, lateral, and upright views of the chest or PA lateral and upright views of the chest? Where do the commas actually go? ...

S/l Grassy Views On X-ray? Is That A Term, I Can't Find It. TIA
Dec 01, 2009

. ...

Jobs Board Number Of Views Is Down
Feb 13, 2010

It seems that the number of views on the jobs board isn't attracting the kind of interest as usual. Could it be that we won't eat the dogfood anymore and we just aren't interested in being treated like **** and paid 7-11 wages? ...

Radiology: Copella Or Capella Views?
Jul 22, 2012

A radiologist dictated "copella view" (pelvis) and spelled it as such.  (We all know how helpful that is.)  I cannot find documentation in my Stedman's or on line, except for a NIH website that mentions "Capella views" for a presurgical hip arthroplasty evaluation. Does anyone know which (if either) is correct?  Any supporting documentation? Thanks!  ...

Ortho Help, S/l 3 _ Views Or Reviews Of The X-rays Were Obtained.
Oct 15, 2009

x     ...

What Kind Of Views Would Show An Occipital Cervical Complex
Nov 21, 2010

The sentance reads - __________ views shows occipital cervical complex with no obvious evidence of arthritic change. The blank sounds like "L spine", but since this is of the occipital region I don't think it would be that.      ...

Lumbar CT Help
Sep 02, 2012

This is a lumber CT with axial and s/l sidial reconstructed images.  I have no clue what he's really saying.  Can someone help me, please? ...

RADIOLOGY: PA And Lateral Chest---NVM!!!!
Nov 19, 2009

Alone in-house today and need a little help. "There is a vague nodular density overlying the anterior first rib approximately 15 mm which suspect is a bone island.  The patient will be recalled for lordotic, reverse lordotic,  and infused cone of the apices." Not sure of the bolded part and even less sure about the word apices. Thanks! He repeated himself a little clearer later on in the dictation.  He said:  "The patient will be recalled for lordotic/reverse lordotic vie ...

Lateral Meniscus Had S/l Fishering
Jan 07, 2010

Rotator cuff repair.  The lateral meniscus had s/l fishering horizontally. ...

AP And Lateral - Single Entity?
Aug 30, 2012

For a while now, whenever the doctor said, "AP and lateral is taken today," I would change it to "AP and lateral are taken today," but then a thought came to me that what if "AP and lateral" is a single entity, much like "macaroni and cheese," which is usually referred as a single thing. Is that the case with AP and lateral films? ...

New Audit Process
Jul 16, 2010

Just wondering if anybody had been audited by the new audit process yet?  My CCM says they are being done by an auditing team now and have since May.  Could you still tell you were being audited by looking in feedback and were the reports current or old?  Thanks. ...

So What Is The Process If You Get A Critical Err
Jun 24, 2011

GD SOB! Have been passing all the audits with flying colors (99% or better), even the audit earlier this week.  but then I got an email today of a report with critical errors.  Real bad doctor who mumbles and changes his mind in midsentence but doesn't say 'scratch that' or 'correction' or anything like that.  sheesh.  so do they automatically put you on disciplinary action or cut your pay for one bad report?  or do i hope that on my next ...

S/l Incident Process
Sep 19, 2010

Similar dissection was then carried out on the right side with more prominent bulkydisease limiting the nasal airway on this side. Maxillary sinus ostium was not seen andthe _____ process was incised and taken down.    s/l uncident or incident  or 'ends of ' process ...

Antoinette Process(s/l)
Oct 12, 2012

The Antoinette process(s/l) was then freed from the portal vein/SMV, and adjacent SMA.   During a whipple procedure and enterotomy  ...

Can Someone Tell Me What The Testing Process Is
Jun 19, 2013

for LDMTS and if there is a testing process?  I have a very hard time testing and not even sure if my 64-bit Vista and IN-USB-2 foot pedal will work with Editscript/eScription. ...

Hiring Process
Jun 17, 2014

Hello, Can anyone who works for MModal tell me what the hiring process is like? I applied and was invited to test. I completed the test last week. How long can I expect to wait for my results? I think I did well. Please, no rude comments. Thanks. ...