A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

x-ray views, "moneen?" views - dnh

Posted: Apr 12, 2011

I am looking for an x-ray view, sounds like "moneen" views of the left wrist.  Does anyone know what this might be?  

maybe.... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe you can find it here. Unfortunately, I'm running out of time on my deadlines and don't have time to look all the way through this. I'm just hoping/trying to help/

http://www.wheelessonline.com/ortho/radiology_of_the_hand_and_wrist

sm - dnh

[ In Reply To ..]
I had tried Wheeless but had no luck there either, but thank you for the suggestion. I am just stumped!

Does not sound familiar at all - but if you could provide a lot more of the context

[ In Reply To ..]
it might be helpful, at least as far as ruling things out....

more info - dnh

[ In Reply To ..]
he says "x-rays of the wrist which include "moneen" views indicate no scapholunate widening or other pathology" The patient is being seen for wrist pain with an old injury and healed scaphoid fracture.

could it be.... - many views? NM

[ In Reply To ..]
NM
Not the OP, but have worked a gazillion years in orthopedics - and I bet that is it NM
[ In Reply To ..]
NM

This is a little bit of a stretch, but... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
could you be hearing oblique instead of moneen?

Similar Messages:

Mag Views
Jan 27, 2010

Our physician dictates mag views - she wants it abbreviated - do you capitalize Mag? what is the correct way - is there a period after mag? ...

MRI Views
Apr 16, 2010

Has anyone heard of an MRI view s/l "C bass" for internal auditory canals? ...

Views Of The Kneec
Aug 25, 2011

Please help!  AP, lateral, oblique and (s/l ascites a$$) views of the right knee.  Maybe second word is "axis".  Never heard of this one before.  TIA! ...

CHEST X-RAY VIEWS
Feb 11, 2013

Is it PA, lateral, and upright views of the chest or PA lateral and upright views of the chest? Where do the commas actually go? ...

S/l Grassy Views On X-ray? Is That A Term, I Can't Find It. TIA
Dec 01, 2009

. ...

Jobs Board Number Of Views Is Down
Feb 13, 2010

It seems that the number of views on the jobs board isn't attracting the kind of interest as usual. Could it be that we won't eat the dogfood anymore and we just aren't interested in being treated like **** and paid 7-11 wages? ...

Radiology: Copella Or Capella Views?
Jul 22, 2012

A radiologist dictated "copella view" (pelvis) and spelled it as such.  (We all know how helpful that is.)  I cannot find documentation in my Stedman's or on line, except for a NIH website that mentions "Capella views" for a presurgical hip arthroplasty evaluation. Does anyone know which (if either) is correct?  Any supporting documentation? Thanks!  ...

Ortho Help, S/l 3 _ Views Or Reviews Of The X-rays Were Obtained.
Oct 15, 2009

x     ...

What Kind Of Views Would Show An Occipital Cervical Complex
Nov 21, 2010

The sentance reads - __________ views shows occipital cervical complex with no obvious evidence of arthritic change. The blank sounds like "L spine", but since this is of the occipital region I don't think it would be that.      ...

Lateral S/l "tenangeric" Process (lumbar Spine/hip Views)
Mar 15, 2011

views of lumbar spine and hips - s/l tenangeric process ...

Mammogram View S/L "Fish Back Views"
Feb 07, 2013

S/L "fish-back views" on diagnostic mammogram.  Anyone ever have this one? ...