A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

lumbar spine: string of s/l my-ileal central cord - DLF

Posted: Jun 12, 2011

THANKS!

? Syringomyelia of the central cord ? - Syringo Starr

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

X-ray Of The Lumbar Spine
Nov 30, 2010

Total (sat ?) images of the lumbar spine were performed. ...

Lumbar Spine X-ray
Sep 27, 2011

An evaluation of her spine on 08/04/11 with an x-ray revealed a retrolisthesis of L3-L4 with a s/l disk-I-S.  Thanks . ...

Radiology MRI Lumbar Spine
Sep 15, 2010

There are (S/L paired) pedicle screws and posterior fusion rods at L4, L5 and S1 with resulting susceptibility artifact. Thank you in advance... ...

Lumbar Spine With A Blithe?
Jan 13, 2011

Hello! :) I am transcribing radiology reports, and the dictator starts off with something that sounds like: "Lumbar spine (with a blithe/blythe)." Any idea what the "with a blithe, " might be? ~Lotte Hello! :) I am transcribing radiology reports, and the dictator starts off with something that sounds like: "Lumbar spine (with a blithe/blythe)." Any idea what the "with a blithe, " might be? ~Lotte ...

Lumbar Spine Evaluation
Nov 07, 2012

She has fair active forward flexion activities of the lumbar spine without positive ______________ (s/l help) signs upon spinal extension ...

On Lumbar Spine MRI, S/l Retro Frageers Signal Abnormality.
Nov 30, 2011

MRI of the lumbar spine demonstrates no evidence of any drop metastases.  There is an incidental note of s/l retro frag eers signal abnormality.  (or right rofrag eers) ...

Lateral S/l "tenangeric" Process (lumbar Spine/hip Views)
Mar 15, 2011

views of lumbar spine and hips - s/l tenangeric process ...

Lumbar Spine MRI "short Town Version" Recovery??
Oct 03, 2014

An MRI of the lumbar spine was performed demonstrating an acute L2 compression deformity seen on positive s/l "short town version" recovery.   ??? Any ideas? ...

Can Anyone Document Pursestring Or Purse-string Or Purse String
Mar 18, 2014

Lumbar Disc Or Lumbar Disk- Which Is Correct-- Sm
Jul 09, 2011

Which is the correct way to transcribe this -- lumbar disc or lumbar disk -- I have been transcribing 4-ever and typed it disc but was recently told it is disk??  ...

Ileal Conduit
Apr 05, 2010

Is the correct term ileal conduit or iliac conduit?   ...

Gastrografin Showed There Is No (s/l String)... - Nm
May 08, 2013

NM ...

Neuro Exam - Lassig? And Bow String?
Sep 30, 2011

In the neuro exam it sounds exactly like Lassig and neg bow string bilaterally.  I cannot find either. ...

Ophthalmology....occupational Therapy.... Brock String And
Oct 28, 2009

nm ...

No Homans Or S/l Cord
Jan 20, 2010

No Homans or s/l cord or chord. ...

Cord Structures?
Aug 12, 2010

This is an inguinal hernia repair. "The cord structures were then carefully dissected free....." Is the plural structures correct even though we are only talking about 1 hernia? Thanks.   ...

Cord Lipoma
Dec 21, 2010

Cord lipoma showing mature "artemis noberisin features"???? ...

Three-vessel Cord Or 3-vessel Cord
Jun 15, 2011

which is the "proper" way to type this- three-vessel cord or 3-vessel cord? thanks, L ...

Cord Or Chords
Jul 06, 2011

I got a "critical error" for vocal CORDS.  QA corrected to CHORDS.   I sent her an email, telling her that never in all my days have I seen it CHORDS.  I looked it up also.  Has anyone ever seen it "CHORDS"?    (my confidence is shaken by the ding) ...

S/l Aqua-cord-ons - SM
Mar 25, 2012

Doctor dictated "There are multiple s/l aqua-cord-ons" right after he dictated "mild early cataract findings."  Thank you very much for your help! ...

Graypow Cord?
Sep 27, 2013

doctor dictated and spelled left thumb graypow cord ? Is that the correct spelling for graypow? ...

Ear Phones - Old Telephone Cord
Nov 13, 2009

How do you keep your cord from twisting?  Mine coils up like an old telephone cord. ...

Type Of Delivery Cord
Apr 24, 2010

He says:  There was a loose ? cord that I reduced after delivery.  I can't make it out.  This is a obstetrics report. Thanks   ...

Vocal Cord Lesion
May 21, 2010

In a report of a flexible laryngoscopy. The left vocal cord had an obvious s/l ex-u-dat-i-cal lesion along the entire length. Cannot find reference.  Please help if you can.  Thx! ...

Cord For Stethoscope Headphones
Sep 02, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a place where you can buy just a new cord?  I have a short in mine.  I hate to have to replace the whole thing, but I can't seem to find a place that sells just the cord.    Thanks,   Dawn ...

Initial Cap "mom" In A Whole String Of Relatives?
Dec 21, 2014

He says patient lives with a whole string of relatives; mom, father, paternal grandmother, p grf,  sister, and so on.   Are we supposed to then cap every single person in that sentence?   It seems overkill.   He says the standard  "mom said this..."  "mom reports that..." and I know to cap that. ...

When It's Good To Have Long Headset Cord
Sep 11, 2010

In between shifts/on breaks, go to youtube and put on some old jam and work out the kinks from sitting and typing.    I like "Help is on the Way" by the Whatnauts, old-school funk from 1981. Put on your favorite song and have at it.  ...

Headphones Have An Extremely Cord That Keeps Getting Kinked
Jan 09, 2014

My headphones have an extremely cord that keeps getting kinked.  Does anyone else have this problem and what did you do to keep it from kinking? ...

Patient With Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury. Please Sm
Feb 26, 2010

Is being fitted with s/l KFOs.  I know of AFOs but this is very definitely a "K".  Looked on google without any help.  Thanks  ...

Lumbar CT Help
Sep 02, 2012

This is a lumber CT with axial and s/l sidial reconstructed images.  I have no clue what he's really saying.  Can someone help me, please? ...