A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hallux valgus deformity - whiteiris1231

Posted: Jun 07, 2011

Is it possible for a doctor to list this as HUV deformity and not HV deformity?  

HAV - whiteiris1231

[ In Reply To ..]
NM....got it about the fifth chart in =)

Similar Messages:

Podiatry Help, Hammertoe Deformity With Painful Plantar HVK (hallux Valgus What?) Sm
Jan 14, 2010

I could be wrong on the *K* in the HVK but sounds pretty clear.  ...

S/l Hanford Valgus Deformity
Jun 09, 2013

Doc says it in 2 places but  I still cannot document.  The ankle is externally rotated - so possibly hindfoot valgus???   Thanks! ...

Right Hallux Valgus Correction Utilizing "prox-extenic" Osteotomy And Distal Soft Tissue P
May 07, 2011

nm ...

Hallux As A Thumb?
Sep 02, 2013

I know the hallux is the big toe, but can it also be used for the thumb?  The doc is doing a carpal tunnel release and CMC arthroplasty and states "this gave us very good position of the first metacarpal and *hallux* nicely in place."  It is very clearly *hallu*, but sounds like it may have a T at the end.  Hallut?  I have never heard this and can't verify it.   ...

Halgus Valgus
Feb 20, 2012

it sure sounds like "halgus" valgus.  help! ...

Varus/valgus Wobble
Jun 03, 2010

I cannot document this, so I am unsure.  TIA   She has just a trace of s/l varus/valgus wobble in flexion.   ...

Deformity
Apr 09, 2013

Minimal external __________ deformity is appreciated.  It was an injury to the wrist. ...

S/l Claw Deformity
Nov 09, 2009

Does claw deformity fit here?   The patient presents today for her flexor digitorum longus tenotomy.  She continues to have pain in her distal first toe with a s/l claw deformity, status post forefoot surgery. tia. ...

Fracture Deformity
Apr 06, 2011

Patient has a distal one-third radial shaft fracture.  Dr. says... at that time, if she continues to undergo a s/l K-type deformity, surgical intervention may be necessary. Thank you in advance... ...

Ortho Help. S/l Co-zin's Deformity SM
Dec 27, 2011

Two-year-old patient with a a nondisplaced proximal tibia fracture.  It is possible to develop a s/l Co-Zin's deformity but this will likely correct over time. ...

Toenail Deformity
Nov 29, 2013

Doctor says, "patient presents with an unguium and curvatum deformity of the left great toenail.  Is "curvatum" spelled this way? ...

S/l Valgus Sizing Osteotomy-is It Valgising Osteotomy? Full Sentence In Message
Apr 14, 2014

She is just under 3 months out from right tibia and fibula s/l valgus sizing osteotomy for internal rotation of varus.         TIA ...

She Has Almost A S/l Peroban Chin Deformity...
Jan 26, 2010

Baby with PHACES syndrome and small airway.  Dictating doc is a dermatologist ...

Swan Neck Deformity
Oct 18, 2010

Is there a hyphen between swan and neck? ...

Humpback Deformity With Secondary *s/l DC*?
May 17, 2012

"There is a humpback deformity with secondary *DC*" Patient has a scaphoid fracture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Ludwig's Deformity Of The Biceps
Jun 10, 2012

deformity of the proximal biceps with long head rupture and positive "Ludwig's" deformity. I cannot find document Ludwig's. Has anyone heard of it? ...

S/l Hiltsax Deformity, Glenohumeral Joint (nm)
Nov 04, 2009

. ...

S/l Tergium Regarding Leg Deformity Needing Amputation
Dec 30, 2009

...told her that at this point with the amount of deformity there in the terguim that she has on the left side, that correction of this leg might be very difficult. This is a newborn baby patient. ...

Bone Deformity In Radius And Ulna
Apr 19, 2010

it s/l natalung's deformity. ...

Help! Patient Has Severe RA And S/l Win Suf Deformity Of Pelvis? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

.. ...

Chest Is Clear Bilaterally.... ??? Deformity
Aug 22, 2012

Help!  It sounds like chest is clear bilaterally......??? deformity.  Heart: Regular rate and rhythm, etc.   Any input with a standard phrase for an emergency department consultation that says the above?   Thanks so much for any help. ...

We Discussed The Possibility Of A S/l Cozen's Deformity (orthopedics)
Apr 11, 2012

We also discussed the possibility of a Cozen's deformity. I have encouraged mom to seek follow up if she notices any asymmetry between his legs. ...

DX - Right Wrist Scapholunate Ligament Tear With S/l DCDISI Deformity. ? Tia Nm
Dec 14, 2009

x ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...

Exam Of The Lower Extremity Reveals S/l Fry-berg Deformity
Oct 10, 2010

x ...

"Buckle" Deformity Of Distal Fibula? Nm
Nov 25, 2009

nm ...

S/l "shark Tooth Deformity"
Feb 24, 2011

Doc is doing an exam of patient's shoulder and says patient has a shark tooth deformity.  It really sounds like "shark tooth," but I'm wondering if this should be Charcot, though in researching it sounds like Charcot affects the lower limbs, not the shoulders. Any help with this would be very much appreciated. ...