A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

endotracheal tube tied to the mandibular preomolar? - mt

Posted: Nov 19, 2011

Doing an op report and it sounds like he said the endotracheal tube is secured to the patient's mandibular (what sounds like) premolar?.  That doesn't sound right to me, but just unsure. 

They are between the canines and the molars - The Analog Kid

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l "endotracheal Tube 70 At 24 Of The Teeth"
Jun 30, 2010

Here's an excerpt to put the confusing line in context: "The airway was initially assessed by Dr. _____, who stated that it was not in the trachea.  After an airway was placed, endotracheal tube 70 at 24 of the teeth was placed.  He visualized it going through the trachea." I tried reading up on endotracheal tube placement procedures and whatnot to try to figure this out (seems like too many things are being placed in addition to the teeth thing), but perhaps my brain is too add ...

Neuro Endotracheal Anesthesia ?
May 16, 2015

Hi Everyone. I am doing a transcription for a circumcision on a 3-year-old. Can't find neuro endotracheal anesthesia anywhere and it probably isn't right. Can someone help me out with this. The Doctor is ESL. I am having problems with a lot of the words for this operation. Thank you for you help.   ...

Tied Up On Thanksgiving?
Nov 20, 2014

How many of you have to actually work on Thanksgiving and make minimum wage? Slave labor. ...

What Exactly Is The Benefit Rate Tied To?
Jan 14, 2013

What exactly is the benefit rate tied to?  As in is that how they figure your pto or holiday rate?  Is the benefit rate figured by our lines per hour rate?  ...

Would Someone Please Explain To Me Why We Should Be Tied To Our Email 24-7? Sm
Sep 08, 2013

Why do these companies think we have nothing better to do than read the company email even on our days off or after our shift is over.  Never in all the years I have been working (and that is over 40) have I had a job where I was expected to be on call 24/7 and especially for this kind of treatment.  We get MANDATORY READ AND REPLY emails at any random time, and management is ready to ream us a new one anytime we don't read them.  Just because we work from home doesn't m ...

Mandibular, Lingular ??
Aug 06, 2012

She has no palpable adenopathy to her cervical spine, *some mandibular, some lingular area*. ...

Are The QA Incentive And Production Incentives Tied To Each Other
Dec 12, 2012

I have been on a conference call.  I am a former transcender.  I thought it was pretty clear that the QA and production incentives were not related to each other but people seem to be confused.  What is the feeling on this?  I thought it was pretty simple. ...

Mandibular Surgery Question
Jul 29, 2010

I am working on a maxillary/mandibular surgery, alveoloplasty The doc keeps saying something that sounds like...."pineapple barrel drill" ...........sound familiar anyone? ...

Mandibular Anteroposterior Hypoplasia.
Dec 18, 2010

HELP!!  Sounds like "hunsuck" osteotomy.   HELP!!  Sounds like "Paullen" osteotomy. ...

Mandibular Osteotomy Chisel
Dec 22, 2010

Doing a LeFort I and sagittal split osteotomy, MD dictates he used bibeveled chisels and s/l Harguss chisels to separate the proximal and distal segments.  Just when I thought I had their terminology down pat, somebody gave them a new piece of Christmas in the staff grab bag! ...

Mandibular And S/l Flagomatic Branches
Apr 23, 2011

Pt has discomfort in temporal distribution of the facial nerve.  Mandibular and s/l flagomatic branches have been spared.  Any ideas? ...

Tongue Tied --- S/l Salitic Or Salidic Or Cyalitic
Jul 20, 2011

Regarding an abscess, doctor says: this may have been there for longer than 24 hours as it appeared that there were somechronic overlying skin changes on the wound. However, given the overlying {salytic}changes as well as the manifestations of fever, he was started on Keflex. ...

Mandibular Fractures - S/l IV Blair Islets Or IV Blare Islets/loops?
Aug 25, 2010

s ...

G Tube Versus G-tube Versus G-tube
May 19, 2010

g tube versus G-tube versus g-tube -  which is correctd ...

G-tube
May 17, 2010

She was admitted for complaints of nausea and ("DTs") to gastrostomy tube (G-tube) intake for 5 days.   What does dt's (deetees) stand for? could they be saying something else? PT Hx doesn't say anything about alcohol abuse.   ...

Tube
Jun 11, 2010

The patient had a s/l Loft Blake tube placed yesterday. I think it is a type of chest tube, as the patient is complaining of chest tube site pain. ...

P.o. Per Tube
Aug 03, 2010

We will continue vancomycin p.o. per tube.  Can someone explain what this means?  How can it be both p.o. and per tube? ...

Seg. Tube
Dec 06, 2010

S/L  *segwantive* tube.   It is in reference to a tubal ligation.   EX:   Hemostat was placed in a avascular plane of the mesosalpinx, and a seg*** tube was isolated and tied off using 2-0 Plain gut. ...

Help With Name Of Tube Please (SM)
Jan 06, 2012

Patient was admitted for stroke. Physician dictates "She had a bedside swallow evaluation by Speech. A S/L Dipov tube was placed."   Thanks so much! ...

Tube Feeding
Dec 13, 2009

She tolerated her tube feedings which, at discharge, were s/l Hib at 1.5, one can every six hours. ...

Feeding Tube Help
Jan 04, 2010

I have a dictator who is stating the following:   Patient may not do well with a s/l On tube or GJ tube.  Could this On tube be reference to a NG tube?    Any help is much appreciated. ...

Type Of Tube
Mar 02, 2010

I have a pathologist's asst who keeps saying "Lugi" tube  and saying it with authority.  I'm thinking she's meaning "Luki" tube.   Am I right? ...

G-tube Nutrition
Mar 17, 2010

s/l *JVD* 1.2 calories 1 can 3 times a day ...

Double J Or JJ Tube?
Mar 27, 2010

nm ...

Nephrostomy Tube ?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of s/l "nile pit" drainage from an occluded nephrostomy tube? ...

Looking For Name Of Catheter Tube
Jun 16, 2011

This is a long-term use indwelling catheter for urinary incontinence.  The doc says this word 5 times, and each time it sounds different.  ? Swahili tube, Spot PE tube, Spapeve tube, Spa-TV tube.  Any ideas?   ...

Chest Tube Help
Jun 30, 2011

Five grams of sterile talc mixed with 150 cc of normal saline wsa instilled via the s/l lava of the chest tube.  This is an ESL doctor, any suggestions? ...

G.I. With Regard To PEG Tube
Jul 28, 2011

Doc is talking about removing a PEG tube and says the patient has a s/l "Fisilus bag" connection to the stomach from the anterior ventral epigastric abdominal wall.  Thanks. ...

S/l Huntsinger Tube
Sep 20, 2011

Have an op note where dictator is removing a polyp in the anterior commissure of the larynx and uses a 'Huntsinger' tube. It sounds just like that and he even spells it as this, but cannot verify. Anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

NG Tube Was Placed. It Will Be To S/l Low Melco
Nov 26, 2012

n/m ...