A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Looking for name of catheter tube - Teardrop

Posted: Jun 16, 2011

This is a long-term use indwelling catheter for urinary incontinence.  The doc says this word 5 times, and each time it sounds different.  ? Swahili tube, Spot PE tube, Spapeve tube, Spa-TV tube.  Any ideas?  

Only thing I can think of... - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
is suprapubic tube. Not sure that works with your sounds-like, but you never know!

Catheter tube - Teardrop

[ In Reply To ..]
Thanks. Sorry I had to send report through already, but you could be right. The accent was certainly heavy enough. Appreciate your efforts.

Similar Messages:

Catheter Position In Biliary Drainage Tube Measured At "stop Cot" ?
Jun 15, 2011

The brachytherapy catheter position was verified at 47 cm into the biliary drainage tube measured at the " stop cot".  ?? ...

Diagnostic Catheter With A S/l Viscryl Wire And Exchanged For A LIMA Catheter
May 28, 2011

We then exchanged the JR4 diagnostic catheter with a s/l viscryl wire and exchanged for a LIMA catheter ...any idea what the wire name is? ...

Ash Split Catheter Or Ash Splint Catheter?
Aug 26, 2010

Anyone heard of this? Thanks, Abby ...

G Tube Versus G-tube Versus G-tube
May 19, 2010

g tube versus G-tube versus g-tube -  which is correctd ...

G-tube
May 17, 2010

She was admitted for complaints of nausea and ("DTs") to gastrostomy tube (G-tube) intake for 5 days.   What does dt's (deetees) stand for? could they be saying something else? PT Hx doesn't say anything about alcohol abuse.   ...

Tube
Jun 11, 2010

The patient had a s/l Loft Blake tube placed yesterday. I think it is a type of chest tube, as the patient is complaining of chest tube site pain. ...

P.o. Per Tube
Aug 03, 2010

We will continue vancomycin p.o. per tube.  Can someone explain what this means?  How can it be both p.o. and per tube? ...

Seg. Tube
Dec 06, 2010

S/L  *segwantive* tube.   It is in reference to a tubal ligation.   EX:   Hemostat was placed in a avascular plane of the mesosalpinx, and a seg*** tube was isolated and tied off using 2-0 Plain gut. ...

Help With Name Of Tube Please (SM)
Jan 06, 2012

Patient was admitted for stroke. Physician dictates "She had a bedside swallow evaluation by Speech. A S/L Dipov tube was placed."   Thanks so much! ...

Tube Feeding
Dec 13, 2009

She tolerated her tube feedings which, at discharge, were s/l Hib at 1.5, one can every six hours. ...

Feeding Tube Help
Jan 04, 2010

I have a dictator who is stating the following:   Patient may not do well with a s/l On tube or GJ tube.  Could this On tube be reference to a NG tube?    Any help is much appreciated. ...

Type Of Tube
Mar 02, 2010

I have a pathologist's asst who keeps saying "Lugi" tube  and saying it with authority.  I'm thinking she's meaning "Luki" tube.   Am I right? ...

G-tube Nutrition
Mar 17, 2010

s/l *JVD* 1.2 calories 1 can 3 times a day ...

Double J Or JJ Tube?
Mar 27, 2010

nm ...

Nephrostomy Tube ?
Jul 26, 2010

Has anyone heard of s/l "nile pit" drainage from an occluded nephrostomy tube? ...

Chest Tube Help
Jun 30, 2011

Five grams of sterile talc mixed with 150 cc of normal saline wsa instilled via the s/l lava of the chest tube.  This is an ESL doctor, any suggestions? ...

G.I. With Regard To PEG Tube
Jul 28, 2011

Doc is talking about removing a PEG tube and says the patient has a s/l "Fisilus bag" connection to the stomach from the anterior ventral epigastric abdominal wall.  Thanks. ...

S/l Huntsinger Tube
Sep 20, 2011

Have an op note where dictator is removing a polyp in the anterior commissure of the larynx and uses a 'Huntsinger' tube. It sounds just like that and he even spells it as this, but cannot verify. Anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

NG Tube Was Placed. It Will Be To S/l Low Melco
Nov 26, 2012

n/m ...

ET Tube Size
Jun 12, 2015

How do you transcribe ET tube size, is it "a size 75 ET tube, or a size 7.5 ET tube." ...

Type Of Tube Feeding
Oct 24, 2009

He is on PEG tube feeds with s/l piwood at 50 mL an hour with one pack of Juven given twice a day. ...

Type Of Chest Tube
Nov 12, 2009

s/l arrow chest tube for pneumothorax ...

You Tube Videos - MT Info
Nov 24, 2009

The Future of Medical Transcription http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPYI_pqKwEw   Transcriptionist and Doctor bloopers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPYI_pqKwEw   ...

S/l Hiceron 200 Mg Via NG Tube Daily Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

S/l Gastric Stuffing?? PEG Tube Needs To Be Done
Mar 30, 2010

nm ...

Nephrostogram...tube Encrusted With...????
Apr 04, 2011

Sounds like Saw-yoot ...

Type Of Tympanostomy Tube
Aug 08, 2011

Doc did tube placement on a 10-month-old in the office using s/l toma type tube.  Suggestions?  Thanks! ...

Malfunctioning Gastrostomy Tube
Aug 15, 2011

replacement of the gastrostomy tube in a child (I am QA'ing this)   The tube was then flushed with 30 mL of contrast under direct fluoroscopic visualization with contrast noted to enter into the stomach, excellent demonstration of the ___1:23______and follow through into the duodenum   The blank sounds like "Morgan Strassa" -- I don't believe I've heard this.  Any ideas.  Sounds like a German street or something.   Thanks in advance. ...

Pedicle, Ovary, And Tube
Jan 05, 2012

Hi, can anyone help? Does the ovary and fallopian tube share one pedicle? ...

Hulka Cup Application 2 Per Tube.
Feb 29, 2012

Does this phrase sound right? ...